News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Venra's Gallery

Started by Venra, August 21, 2011, 03:08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venra

hello here's where i'll post redwall art, whether they are made up characters of mine or from the books :)

Venra and Fleetfoot
I'll have more art to post once I've gotten my scanner fixed. Goodness it looks like Fleetfoot's head is on backwards. oops.

Old ART

she's short-tempered

venra's brother. he's a pickpocket and takes everything very lightly.

Captain Tammo

Wow! You're a great artist!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Tiria Wildlough

Wow! I wish I could draw that well! :o :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skalrag of Marshank

Oh my goodness! You are awesome at drawing!  ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Matthias720

Venra, are you going to enter any of your artwork into the art competition?

Coobreedan

Yeah! You could enter some fanfic as well!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Shellhound

Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right.
The law of Badger Lords
Lord Brocktree

Osu

Ooohh, very lovely!  :D I vote you enter the awards contest, there aren't enough artists here!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Wow!  :o That's seriously impressive! You have some real talent at drawing!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Venra

Thanks :D i'm still figuring out how the forum works, but i might enter a contest. I'll upload more art soon. Old and new. one summer I spent a week just drawing redwall characters i'd made up.

Matthias720

If you have any questions, Venra, don't hesitate to ask, or send me a PM. :)

Redwall Musician

Your art looks great! Your style is very good, and it shows great talent.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Venra

Thank you, Sorry I have not been on for.... well, more than 120 days according to the message above my posting form. Sadly I've seemed to misplaced my earlier mentioned art, which irks me, but i guess I'll just need to make more. Huh, it'll give me reason to be more active on here too.
I looked around at the other fan works and I might make my own fanfiction. (I'll be rereading some of the redwall books though, so I get the feel for how everything works again.)

Rollo the Baby Bankvole

This is really great! Keep on drawing! :D
I've read Mattimeo, Salamandastron, The Pearls of Lutra, The Taggerung, Triss, Eulalia!, Lord Brocktree, The Legend of Luke, The Bellmaker & The Long Patrol! xD
??Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be alright, noone

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner