Some Lady Cregga Rose Eyes fanart, and I might do a few requests too ;)

Started by StagPrince, October 29, 2014, 03:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StagPrince

hey there guys! this is my first post here... anyway, just wanted to share some art of lady cregga rose eyes, and a gaggle of excitable little ladies who want to hear all about her heroic battles! i didnt really draw any of the little ones as exact characters, as it was more supposed to be a bit of a homage to a character i love and redwall in general! i used to love the books and when i found there were forums i was stoked... cant wait to get into the rp side of things
anyway yeah just thought id show off this pic! thinking of painting the apple orchard behind them to give a little context to the picture

i wouldnt mind doing a few character requests, though id probably only do busts and they might not be QUITE as detailed as this... but i sure do love drawing characters and am up for anything reall!

Rusvul

This is quite nice looking, I'm impressed. I quite like the way the squirrel aid was drawn, the whole piece in general seems well defined and has some nice shading.

Welcome to the forums. There will be some weird profile pics until November 1, we're doing a little Haloween thing on the forums- 'dress up' as a character and maybe roleplay a bit as them.

I'm Rusvul, I vary from genre to genre but have been pretty set on sci-fi lately, with Star Trek being my sci-fi setting/show of choice, though I've also been intrigued by the Foundation novels.

Oh, and be careful around the crazy people.

StagPrince

thanks a bunch man, i am pretty pleased with it myself!

also thats so neat - i suppose ill need to get on it, though who to be halloween .. thats a tricky one to decide on.

also thank you for the warning - i will most definitely watch out for the crazy people haha

StagPrince

also unrelated but i dug up some of my older redwall art, so i thought i might as well pop these up here as well - theres a bit of story stuff to go w/ them too!

this is daisy mayflower and lord storm.
he is basically a huge push over who would rather play harp and write plays then be the lord of any mountain let alone the one guarding the whole coast from invasion, and daisy is his strict right hand who actually gets thing done and keeps the troops trained and going on patrols and things. thankfully times have been relatively peaceful and there has been no need for much actual fighting, which is a blessing seeing as lord sartarius storm is a huge push over. (aka a weak ruler but a good dude)

and this is crooked ear was an orphan left at the gates of salamandastron and taken in by lord storm's parents!!!!!! a lot of the hares were really iffy about letting a fox in, and the badger's argued that you couldnt judge a critter from its species. crookedear had his name already written on a scrap of paper tucked into the blankets he was left in. he has bad frost bite in his toes for being left so long, and had to have his foot removed to stop the spread of the rot. he was born with his crooked ear and tail though. he's scrawny but very smart and loves to read!!! he and sartarius are good friends. the tough squirrel to his right doesnt have a name yet but he's a ranger who knows his way through mossflower woods better then basically any beast. he lost an eye, has been in multiple gangs, and his preferred weapon of choice is a mace. he's getting older now and was friend with lord storm's parents, and tends to stick around through winter. he doesnt talk much and often stares out 2 the sea lost in thought. (u see he has a dark mysterious past. maybe tied with the ocean. ur guess is as good as mine.)

both their back stories and the art itself is a little over a year old, so not quite up to the same standard of the stuff i posted, but i thought i might as well stick it here as well

id be glad to take character requests if anyone would like a doodle

Russano the Wise

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Cornflower MM

Very, very nice Stag! I like your drawings - Especially the two squirrels! (Squizzel nut here.)

Tam and Martin

Those are amazing! Great job!

Also, Welcome to the forum! If you have a question feel free to ask!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Captain Tammo

Welcome to the forums, Stag! :)

My name's Captain Tammo. I've been a member since nearly the beginning of the forum and have had the pleasure to watch the community boom! I primarily stick around the "fan works" board and seeing what others have come up with in terms of ideas and creative outlets. I also sometimes linger around the general boards and whatnot.

My favorite picture is the one of Cregga for it's sweet concept and representation of one of my favorite badger lords! I love how you gave her scars to show that she's clearly worn down after seasons of fighting. It reminded me a lot about how sometimes you see someone in public who just sticks out instantly and you feel a bit ashamed for maybe judging them a little based off of appearance. In this picture it looks like you addressed that problem and showed that even though she looks terrifyingly ruthless, she has a soft heart and gentle touch. But that's just how I interpreted it. Great job, Stag!

But enough about me and what I think, let's learn a bit more about you!
How long did these take to make? Have you been making art for a while or are you still new to all of it? Simply curious ;)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Faiyloe

Hi I am Faiyloe one of the more sensible crazy people on the boards.  ;) You can find me in the Rping boards and the cellars mostly and I will sometimes come on here as well. Anyway I love your stuff! it is really something.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Well done, sir; very well done. I especially like the one with Cregga; I think you captured her personality masterfully.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Fun drawings! I especially like the top one - lovely drawing and it's great they each have their different poses and expressions. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Hickory

her hair look to girly. but I'm saying that since it looks a little like elsa's
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Maudie

These are Awesome!

Welcome, Stagprince! I am Mask, not to be confused with The Mask, who is currently inactive. I am obsessed with many things that you don't need to know about, and I am incorrigibly cheerful. ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3