News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

Joins race. Starts running trips on tail
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

SO STOP LURKING AND START STARTING.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zetz a Ping-Pong bav on fire und knockz it o'er tae ze next beazt tae pozt*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

CHARGE!!! *Chargez up ze ztairz...After zettin' zem on fire*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vhen av elze failz, clone ze teacher.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

You are slimy and worthless for I have overcome your feeble acts to surpass me.