News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

THERE'S A THOR: RAGNAROK TEASER TRAILER! I'm really not sure what to say about it. It looks really weird.

Jukka the Sling

The best part was definitely Loki.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on April 10, 2017, 04:17:53 PM
The best part was definitely Loki.
He was in it for like two seconds, but yeah, that part was cool. ;D

Jukka the Sling

Indeed. ;D  (Yes, I giffed that.)

It's so weird to see Heimdall looking like a homeless jungle dweller. XD  That dude is typically so solemn and dignified.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

He was okay, but the Hulk was great. We'll finally find out where Thor and the Hulk were during Civil War.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I'm super pumped to find out exactly how Bruce ended up as a space gladiator.  I'm also wondering if some of Thor's superhumanness is gone now that Mjolnir is apparently destroyed (and of course, I wanna know how he'll get the hammer back).  Also, I can't wait to see how Thor finds out Loki has been impersonating Odin for the last few years.  And it would be cool if we could find out exactly what happened with Loki in TDW - how on earth did he survive?  And replace Odin?

Agh, so many questionsssss.  I can't stand the wait!  I hope it's a good movie and that I can see it in the theater.

The Skarzs

"YES! We know each other. He's a friend from work!"

Oh my gosh, that looks hilarious. Leave it to Marvel to try to make their movies more serious and fail miserably. ;D
It seems to take some of the story from Planet Hulk, an animated Marvel movie. It was pretty good, if any of you are interested.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I know, that was hilarious. ;D  The director actually described the movie as a road-trip buddy film in which Chris Hemsworth would get a chance to show off his comedic skills, so, that explains a lot. XD  I can't wait to see how Thor and Banner will play off each other.

Yeah, I heard about Planet Hulk, but I was unaware it had been made into an animated film.

Dannflor

I'm pumped for the Punisher tv series!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Jetthebinturong

Saw Guardians 2 today. Absolutely brilliant. And surprisingly emotional.

Spoiler
And that Adam Warlock teaser at the end! Can't wait!
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

Coolest thing about the new Black Panther teaser is that Bilbo and Gollum are in the first scene together. ;D

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

I'm still wondering what on earth is going on. XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

It is a rather dense trailer.  They're hitting you over the head with so much at once.  I need to watch it a third time...

I did read an EW article-thing with a ton of info, though.  Apparently the lady in the trailer with snow-white hair is T'Challa's mom, and the gal with the pair of hand blaster-things is his sister, Shuri.

Also, Lupita Nyong'o is playing Nakia, a member of the Dora Milaje, and according to Wikia and Wikipedia she's also T'Challa's love interest?  I haven't yet found any other sites corroborating this, but it's probably true.

rachel25

I'm still basking in the beauty that was Iron Fist and I just finished Daredevil season 2 (Only just saw it cus its a eighteen and my mum wouldn't let me watch then but now....I guess she's just given up on me  :laugh: ) and my kjfhshjds jfsiu sepke! SO FREAKING GOOD! I cannot wait for Defenders!!!!