News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Marvel (Comics, Movies, TV Shows)

Started by Søren, December 19, 2014, 03:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Same here - he looks so different with short hair - but I don't think he does. :P

I need to watch the trailer again...

EDIT:  OH MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE FULL D23 IW TRAILER WAS LEAKED EARLIER BUT IT'S ALREADY BEEN TAKEN DOWN.  I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED OUT.  I NEED TO FIND A REUPLOAD.

EDIT AGAIN: OKAY I FOUND A REUPLOAD THIS IS LEGIT OKAY https://streamable.com/zeuhc  WATCH IT NOW!!!!  Okay, that one's been taken down, but it's all over the internet now.  I think several different people have leaked it.  I'm sure you'll find it.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

WHY ISN'T EVERYONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE FOOTAGE LEAK??? XD

@The Skarzs  @Jetthebinturong  @Maudie  @Ashleg  @Søren  @Gonff the Mousethief @rachel25  @Delthion
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jetthebinturong

It didn't really get me too hyped. I don't think it was a good trailer, plus I could barely hear anything they were saying.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Ashleg

I'll have to watch it when I get home.

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on July 23, 2017, 08:49:15 PM
It didn't really get me too hyped. I don't think it was a good trailer, plus I could barely hear anything they were saying.
Maybe "trailer" was the wrong word.  It's really just a bunch of clips to create hype, I guess.

Yeah, the sound wasn't the best, but I was generally able to hear okay, maybe because I had read all the footage descriptions and knew what to listen for?

I'm just way hyped now.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Oh man, I can hardly wait for this movie! XD

Jukka the Sling

The final CC poster was revealed today, by the way - featuring Steve's beard and Nat's platinum bob! XD

Pics

Here are all three SDCC posters together...

[close]

I swear I'm going to get to Comic Con someday or die trying.

Ashleg

I understand you may want to go to the actual Comic Con that is *named* that, but...

Doesn't your state have one?

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, but they're small, obviously, and I wouldn't get to attend any exclusive panels featuring different actors.

Ashleg

rachel25

I'm going crazy for Defenders! AGGG I need it now! Also Inhumans looks great, its got one of the guys from Game of Thrones in it.

I really want to see spiderman but I has none of the moneys.  8( But...that might change soon so I can hope.  :laugh:

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 13, 2017, 01:49:19 AM
Jukka meant the stupid teenage girls playing a... different version of "Kiss, marry, kill."
You'd know the original from the child-friendly adaptation right?

Jetthebinturong

Homecoming

THE DUDE WITH THE SCAR IS SCORPION. Jeez I'm stupid sometimes.

Does that mean there's a Sinister Six in the making? We've got Vulture, Scorpion and Shocker, and Scorpion's talking about some guys on the outside that want to kill Spider-Man. Toomes probably won't be part of it though, considering the end of Homecoming.
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan