News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Funny posts collection

Started by Skyblade, January 01, 2015, 06:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

The post itself at the beginning wasn't that funny. I was just thinking that it was okay but not THAT funny. Then I come to the last two lines, I read the last line and guffawed loudly. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Not sure what to think of that.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Quote from: Ashleg on October 18, 2017, 04:55:33 AM
Hahahaha, a baby's crying now!
Quote from: The Skarzs on October 18, 2017, 05:13:30 AM
You are scheduled to be burned at the stake at 12:00 AM sharp. Don't be late.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: James Gryphon on October 28, 2017, 09:25:10 PM
Wylder's advice is obviously silly. But if you follow the copyrighted Gryphon System, in one simple step you can avoid ever having any problem with those pesky relationships. I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you the full details for free.

1. Stay home in your parents' basement and don't ever go upstairs or interact with anyone.

(If you don't have a basement, your room can be converted into a reasonable facsimile of one by covering up the windows.)

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on November 01, 2017, 04:21:32 AM
Quote from: Ashleg on November 01, 2017, 03:46:28 AM
How to convince your parents to let some random person online send you a sword is beyond me, however awesome that may sound...

You could just not tell them and when it comes in the mail say "Oh, how did that get there? I guess we should probably keep it."

Anyway, this is really cool! I'll try to participate in what I can.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on November 01, 2017, 03:29:18 AM
If yer gonna be unhealthy at least eat quality chocolate.

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 25, 2017, 04:47:32 AM
Now Asysy is just getting diabolical. In the words of the screaming guy in the helicopter that I edited for my own use, "WHAT WILL HE STOP AT?!"
Quote from: Ashleg on October 25, 2017, 04:55:23 AM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 25, 2017, 04:47:32 AM
Now Asysy is just getting diabolical. In the words of the screaming guy in the helicopter that I edited for my own use, "WHAT WILL HE STOP AT?!"
Wait...so murdering store clerks before wasn't diabolical?
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on October 25, 2017, 04:57:29 AM
Nah, that's nothing.

Quote from: Skyblade on June 15, 2015, 10:42:29 PM
OOC: Some of these posts are making me laugh ;D

IC: The entrance was probably where Fritz wanted to go rather than stuck inside this strange store. He was going to have to keep an eye out for guards. He spotted some signs that pointed to the front doors and followed them.

As he was limping along, he suddenly had a strange idea. Oh well, he might as well try. Hiding in an aisle, he took out pencil and paper and wrote something out.

Dear World,
If you are reading this, you probably won't listen to this note. You'll probably think I am some sort of wack-job. A crazy person. Someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. But I am going to try.
It's not a joke. I'm honestly trying to be honest and help you all. Seriously, you need to fix some of the bad things you all are doing in this world. You need to do something. Because I'm telling you, the future isn't so bright. The world is going to end sooner than you think.
So love people while you're alive, whoever is reading this.

It was weird to know the fate of this place. It was written in those history books, anyway. Fritz folded the note and stuck it in a rack of CDs, between some classical music and a kid's bible songs collection before proceeding to the entrance.

The doors! They were right there. Fritz crept up and peered through them. To his dismay, there were officers standing outside, but they didn't seem to notice him. Fritz moved out of their view, wondering how he was going to escape.

Quote from: The Shade on December 10, 2013, 07:04:00 PM
Maybe someone should write a fanfic.  ;D
Quote from: Blaggut on December 11, 2013, 01:15:03 AM
Fanfic by popular demand:

Spoiler

One say Cornflower was sitting one bench reading and a zombie came up to her. When she pinched it in the face it exploded and a giant beetle climbed out shaped like a pie. Then she went to another dimension and stole an iPad. People have been asking where she's been but not wanting to admit that she's I. Trouble with the extremely ugly policemen who hate people who's names start with C she refuses to say. The she had an urge for pie...

Chapter two coming tomorrow!
[close]
Quote from: Blaggut on December 11, 2013, 05:42:03 PM
CHAPTER TWO!

Spoiler

So she went to the pie shop and ordered pie flavor pie. Tell me if you get that referance. then the pie beetle came out and blasted her with trans dimensional goo causing her to go to a transdimensional dimension deminsion thing. She had no way of connecting to the Redwall Forum. Plus the wifi sucked. Then she saw the alien...

Chapter 3 comin soon!
[close]
Quote from: Blaggut on December 11, 2013, 07:20:01 PM
I didn't know you were gone... Well, I did see absconded but I thought you err merely busy. Should've put up a topic sayin you were gone. Because the fic can continue chapter three is comin early! And cuz I'm bored...

Chapter Three: Part 1

Spoiler

So cornflower took the nerf gone next to her and prepared to shoot the alien. But then a train came roaring at her, it's captain saying: I LIKE TRAINZ! But the alien lifted her up and up into the air... The she was hit by a rocket ship piloted by Desmond The Moon Bear and the Gravity Guy! I gtg deliver boy scout popcorn, so this is part one of Chapter 3.
[close]
Quote from: Blaggut on December 12, 2013, 03:42:50 AM
Welcome back!

Spoiler
So she fell back to the do dimension thing, but she fell through a random hole causing her to go to a dimensional portal. And before her was Herobrine (Tell me if you get the minecraft reference.) and he exploded her with his awesomeness, causing her to fall into The End! And then she saw it... The Ender Dragon! So she her epicness powers to explode all the healing crystals and shot it with her bow of epicness! Then she went back home and made a topic (this one). But she found out she wasn't in her own dimension! She was in the alternate dimension where Cornflower is sweet and nice and Blaggut is mean! So she met a nice man who sent her to her own dimension, but she wasn't on Earth yet. She was on Planet Poopiness. And the epic penguin of epicness grabbed his mace and started toward her. Luckily, it was hit by a giant minecart. She saw a portal in the minecart a jumped in...
[close]
Quote from: Blaggut on December 14, 2013, 07:24:53 AM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on December 12, 2013, 08:15:38 PM
Thanks rachel (AGAIN!!! :P) and Blaggut. And Blaggut? One question: Are you saying I'm mean? :P

As a joke yes. But your really not  :P

It's Redwall reference day! Chapter 4!

Spoiler
So she jumped in. She got back home and found out she had been gone for 10 days in our time. So she made this topic. But something was wrong... There was a giant cake on her bed (happening now) so she jumped in a found herself in Mossflower with a pistol. So she shot Badrang, Martin, Baby Rollo (How could thee!) and anything she cold see. Cuz shooting is fun. Then she realized she hat shot Rollo's twin who is evil. Aha he saw Rollo 10 miles away and hugged him cuz he is cute. Then a rocket exploded sending her back in time to relive everything. Then she got back.but the cake portal took her to the world of: The Hunger Gamez
[close]
Quote from: Blaggut on December 15, 2013, 07:43:25 PM
chapter Five

Just as the cornicopia was happening! So she grabbed the best weapon she could find which was infront of her... An automatic infinity flamethrower! So she onstatly won and went back home cuz she was tired.

The end!!!!!

Or is it? Will there be a sequel? Is  Blaggut to lazy to make one? The world may never know!
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Lady Amber

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on November 05, 2017, 02:24:40 PM
If a Tolkien elf walked up to me, I'd be like, "Hey, awesome cosplay!"  If he tried to prove his identity to me by some display of "magic", I'd think it was some kind of demonic trickery before I'd believe Middle-earth was real.  But if he could actually prove that he was really from Middle-earth, then I'd hope he has low standards, 'cause I'mma marrying him and spending the rest of my days in Arda. XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Good...

NOW GET IN THE UNDECIDED AND PSOT!!!!!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

*Comes out with the weapon of:* Our duel!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.