Duel: Sunpaw and Mask

Started by Maudie, January 13, 2015, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

"Good, Firtin said. "Shall I be going then?"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

"What is your name, fox?" Rina randomly asked.

Maudie

"Firtin," he said. "And...what's yours?"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tiria_Wildlough

"Rina Redrose." She hated her last name, but that's what it was.

Maudie

"Would you..." He hesitated. "Would you maybe like to travel with me?"

Tiria_Wildlough

"Why?" Rina was startled by such a question. But, she was very lonely.

(OOC: Should she be a fox?)

Maudie

Firtin shrugged. "Just cause. Maybe if we're heading the same way we could accompany each other."

(OOC: I'm not really sure what you're asking...)

Tiria_Wildlough

(OOC: Oh, woops. I forgot the binning of that sentence. Should my new character I'm making, be a fox?)

Rina stuttered. "Um, sure?" Whoever heard of a fox and a badger being friends.

Maudie

(OOC: ummm, what do we do now? And yes, foxes are totally epic.)

Firtin inclined his head north. "Where are you going, anyway?" He was still hesitant about traveling together, but he had been on his own long enough to crave any company, even if it was a badger.

Tiria_Wildlough

(OOC: Maybe we should bring in other characters that are bad guys, and they have decide what to do?)

"Redwall Abbey." Rina laughed. "You'll fit right in!" She shook with laughter.

Maudie

(OOC: Ok, I'll work a rat named Trasc. You?)

Firtin shrugged. "Sounds fine to me. I've heard Redwall is, um, east of here, I think."

Tiria_Wildlough

(OOC: A ferret named Ralphez.)

"Thank you." Rina started walking east.

Maudie

Firtin followed behind. "I have always wanted to go to Redwall. My mum used to tell me stories of treasure they kept there."

---

Trasc sneered at his companion Ralphez. "There ain't no more birds in those trees. We shot em all out. Let's go find some place that's better. Somewhere we can loot and plunder." He licked his claws of the last of the roasted bird.

Tiria_Wildlough

"I have heard it is a grand place with great food. never heard of treasure though." Rina laughed.

---

Ralphez smiled at his partner. "Yes! Let us!!!"

Maudie

Firtin shrugged. "They were fantastical stories. Probably complete lies. But great food is appealing."

---

Trasc jumped up, shoving his flagon into the haversack. "Well, git your stuff and let's go."