News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Pacificmaelstrom's Art + Drawing Tutorials

Started by pacificmaelstrom, February 13, 2015, 03:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

pacificmaelstrom

Eulaliaaa!

Ok  :)

Name: Stashi
Species: fox
Appearance: had several scars on her face, barely missing her eyes. Bright green eyes, white fur. Is covered in black, brown, grey, and tan speckles, has brown paws, tail tip, and ears. (If you could, maybe she has wings. White with the same color speckles and chocolatey brown on the bottom half of the pinion feathers.)
Clothes/armor: a black tunic and armband made of black feathers. (Of she doesn't have wings, then a dark, pine green cloak)
Weapons: two daggers
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

pacificmaelstrom

Ok Eulaliaaa!, you're in.

Wings? I *can* do wings, no problem, but Im really curious as to how she got them. Are these mechanical wings, or more like angel wings?

Eulaliaaa!

Angel wings, covered in feathers. I'm not sure how she got them, I made a roleplay called The War for an Abbey' s Ruins, it sort of explains there. And I'm just crazy about the idea of having wings (I'm weird, I know).  :)

pacificmaelstrom

Just finished reading the roll play so far. That is a great crossover idea! So she is a genetic experiment or something, that makes sense.
Questions:
I am guessing the animals are human sized, correct?
I love scifi, so I might do a few other sketches related to TWFAAR if you dont mind.

Eulaliaaa!

That would be awesome. And yes, the animals are human sized.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

pacificmaelstrom

Doing a study of the winged fox idea. Angel wings themselves are not physiologically possible because there is no place for flight muscles (I can do it anyway if you want) but here is what a more realistic take would look like, since this is more sci-fi themed RP.

Big: http://i.imgur.com/ZbbKJ0M.png

And here is the first of two: Humans on the way down
Spoiler

Eulaliaaa!

pacificmaelstrom

Here's Part 2: humans disembarking on the ground
Spoiler
The reflective hull was  a bit challenging... didn't quite come out right, but i tried.

Russano the Wise

I'm really enjoying your art, Pacific! Great job on all your pieces!
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Izeroth

Could you draw both a helmeted and un-helmeted version of Erich? I was thinking the helmet might be along the lines of this: (but without the lower part)

Eulaliaaa!