News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Brownie Game!

Started by Cornflower MM, February 16, 2015, 05:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

So, have you ever heard of 'brownie points'? Yes? Good. (For those of you who haven't, brownie points are basically figurative points you get when you suck up to people to get something you want. Why am I turning this into a game? Because I wanna make fun of my sister.)

Rules: Okay, this is another counting game. You start from one and go to ten. Whoever posts ten gets a picture of a brownie. The brownie picture gets you a brownie point. We play ten rounds (One round = Ten posts.), and whoever got the most Brownie Points wins! The person who got the last brownie point is the one who awards the next person their point.
If you have any questions, ask. I feel like I've made the rules really complicated. Also, SOME teasing is allowed! But be nice. ;)

I'll start us off with . . .

1!

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Cornflower MM

Four.

(Yay! People are playing! :D)

Hickory

Five. (I will watch thiis thread like a hawk. No pun intended.)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

6.  I want that brownie.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

@Rain: Keep posting!
@Sage: Hawk?! Where?! Ah, sorry. Reflex reaction. And good for you! I'm just glad I thought up a game people are actually playing. All my other game ideas were epic fails.

Mhera

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Mhera

Cornflower MM

*Gives Mhera brownie point*

Now, Mhera, you award the next person a brownie point. . . . . And I start ud off again.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Rainshadow