News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dumpster Juice Stand

Started by Hickory, March 19, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Hello! Come and get your dumpster juice here! It's not 200$, it's not $100, it's just $99.99! This area is not regulated by the government, so feel free to buy adapted water guns for a dumpster juice water gun fight!

Dumpster Juice Inc. Is not responsible for any injuries caused by dumpster juice. Any problems caused by the afore mentioned product are purely the fault of the consumer.

FDA WARNING: By purchasing this product, you are holding an illegal test drug responsible for the events of the movie Lucy. Because of this, several drug lords will attack you and kill you. Also, dumpster juice has been proven to attract the Predator alien species, so you will be under house arrest and patrolled by the U.S. Army Special Forces. The FDA claims no responsibility for problems relating to dumpster juice.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Bah! Access to dumpster juice isn't a privilege, it's a right! Come here* and the staff will give you as much as you want for free!
*I'd thought about putting in a link to the "Delete your account" confirmation request here, but decided against it...
« Subject to editing »

Skyblade

How many flavors does it come in?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

I find your not wanting of dumpster juice a problem. *rings ambulance* Yes... this is Sagetip... the case? An insane dumpster juice refusing bird-lion... I totally agree... thanks... nine minutes?... yes, I'll restrain him. Thanks again! * ties James to dumpster juice vat* Okay james. Stay still and I'll make sure you stay safe.

Any flavor, as long as it's black!

Actually, R&D is still working on making varients. Swiss dumpster juice from Switzerand takes a long time to reach here.

Mhera

I prefer my dumpster juice staff-made. That way it's as non-organic as possible and has the maximum amount of toxins. It's better than anything you can get a member-owned stand like this; you can try some at the link James provided.

James Gryphon

*stares with incredulity as Sage attempts to tie a tiny little rope around one of my massive talons*

Ahem, excuse me? What is this nonsense about "not wanting dumpster juice"? Of course I want dumpster juice. I invented it. That doesn't mean I'm interested in a knockoff like what's here, and especially not for money. Why would I buy bad dumpster juice when I can make the real kind for free? What you have here is really imitation dumpster juice. A better name for it would be 'trash can juice'.
« Subject to editing »

Luftwaffles

Do you accept rocks as a form of payment?
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Skyblade

Quote from: Mhera on March 19, 2015, 06:25:12 PM
I prefer my dumpster juice staff-made. That way it's as non-organic as possible and has the maximum amount of toxins. It's better than anything you can get a member-owned stand like this; you can try some at the link James provided.

Say what?

*throws up*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Mhera

It is a bit strong at first, but after you get used to the real stuff you'll see it's way better than anything else on the market, especially this trash can juice.

Hickory

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 19, 2015, 06:35:13 PM
Well, you must mean rocks in the form of 14-karat gold. But you don't.
No, rocks are acceptable payment.
Soon to be opened: e-waste juice!

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 19, 2015, 06:47:36 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 19, 2015, 06:35:13 PM
Well, you must mean rocks in the form of 14-karat gold. But you don't.
No, rocks are acceptable payment.
Soon to be opened: e-waste juice!

Well, there goes my whole plan.

UNLESS! *throws a rock at Sage* Do you accept them now? *throws another one* How about now? *keeps throwing the darn things and asking the same question over an over*.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Søren

I prefer my juice homemade.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

Yummy. Let's get the gunpowder.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy