News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Dumpster Juice Stand

Started by Hickory, March 19, 2015, 06:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

I heard gunpowder with dumpster juice kills you twice as fast.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

Ah yes, but the FDA threatens to momb the area if I seel gunpowder-spiked dumpster juice. *whispers to Ash* Meet me in the back alley at nine tonight. I'll be there.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 19, 2015, 11:14:20 PM
I heard gunpowder with dumpster juice kills you twice as fast.

I heard cyanide with dumpster juice kills you instantly.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Skyblade on March 19, 2015, 06:17:53 PM
How many flavors does it come in?
There's only one flavor that dumpster juice comes in:Gross. I am so out of here...

Hickory

NO actually it's known as counterfeit dumpster juice. Which is why I've hired a personal secuirity detail for my stand, so that no one can swap out dumpter juices.

Lady Amber

And where is this so called 'personal security detail', may I ask?

Lady Ashenwyte

You do know that dumpster juice is evil, right?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Hickory

*points to self* Oh, it's in here. Yes, I know karae and jujitsu, and kungfu, etc. etc.

Izeroth

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 22, 2015, 03:04:34 PM
*points to self* Oh, it's in here. Yes, I know karae and jujitsu, and kungfu, etc. etc.

Interesting..... I know what my nuclear launch codes are. Now, hand over the dumpster juice before someone gets hurt.

Rivertheotter

Hello,I would like to order-OH MY GOSHES! Its a dumpster juice stick-up! This is a job for..... SOMEONE ELSE! good bye!
"But oh, my love, though our bodies may be parted
though our skin may not touch skin
look for me with the sun-bright sparrow
I will come on the breath of the wind"

Lady Ashenwyte

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on March 22, 2015, 10:25:48 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on March 22, 2015, 03:04:34 PM

Interesting..... I know what my nuclear launch codes are. Now, hand over the dumpster juice before someone gets hurt.
Well, I personally know Potus and he can change the launch codes, just like he did just now.  *laughs evilly*

Lady Ashenwyte

Lady Amber

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 25, 2015, 02:12:30 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 25, 2015, 01:24:26 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 22, 2015, 12:32:53 PM
You do know that dumpster juice is evil, right?
I know that dumpster juice is evil, but there are some people that are blind to this truth. *Glares at Sage* >:(