News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

That FOR THE EMPEROR moment when you defeat the Orks at an amazingly low loss ratio of 500:1.

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

That empowering moment when you manage to order pizza over the phone without dying.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Do it again. FACE YOUR FEAR OF SPEAKING AND THEN DROWN YOUR ANXIETY WITH PIZZA.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

That HECKING OBNOXIOUS moment when you get a haircut and are itchy forever.

The Skarzs

That awesome moment when you get your hair cut and you can feel the glorious feeling of the wind upon your squeaky scalp.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

I cut my hair to about nothing, yeah.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Jukka the Sling

That confusing moment when it's been nearly a day and your post in the Hearth hasn't been approved yet. @TheTaleOfSierra  @James Gryphon  :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I think she was screaming 'cause you're bald.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

You can actually see it now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.