Where We All Talk Like Stereotypical Textspeaking Fangirls

Started by Jukka the Sling, April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Hickory

lol r u rly gonna do this? cuz i like totes want to c the new avengers movie. cya.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Søren

((I know what your talking about, I'm just textspeaking like a stupid tween girl. *looks at sister*))

Jukka the Sling

Søren

((I feel sorta bad because I use "lol" and "jk" in my texts))
Lol ya. Whatevs, i be like OMG tat phone case is bass.

Rainshadow

oh my goooosssshhhhhhhh guys i cant belive i havnt herd of dishonerd b4!!!!!!! thta game iz amayyyyyyziiiiiinnnnggvvgvvg!!!!!1!!!!!11!!!!! ugh the outsider is so hawwwwwttttttttt!!!!!!1!!!1

(Shut up, spell check, I know what I'm doing.)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

LT Sandpaw

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Dibbun Against Bedtime

"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"