News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

When translated, your signature gives good advice!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Your siggie is really cool, and I love how you honor Mr. Jacques.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Az it haz been ztated before, yer zignature givez great advice.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Find something else to say.

Your philosophies are hilarious. But not very true. RATS always win.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Yer zignature iz written in a different language. Bravo fer tha'.

And, wrong, ratz juzt think they win, but really tiz due tae a brainwazhin' experiment conducted by ztoat zcientiztz who are workin' fer the Weasels.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

You are right, weasels always win!!!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Hálig

TSAM is a very pretty quote from The Pearls of Lutra!
Click here to visit my site!

Proud Doctor Who fan!

Tiria Wildlough

^^It lets everyone know that you're a Proud Doctor Who Fan!! ;D
(Not to mention a link to your awesome site.)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Log-a-Log

Is your signature in French? That's all I can guess
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Your siggie is cool, but I've never watched Braveheart, or read it...I dunno. Is it a move or a book?

Skalrag of Marshank

Your signature is...something I can't read. But it looks cool! ;D
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Mad Maudie

your sig is cool did you make that up it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Coobreedan

Skalrag's is what Slagar says at one point in Mattimeo.

Your signature is awesome, and true at the same time! I love it!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

I love you signature. I never knew Brian said that. I would hate it too if anyone called the Redwall books "Another Lord of the Rings".
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

Yeah, I would too if anyone called my books "Another fantasy akin to the Redwall series."
I would love to be in the same genre as the Redwall series is, but I would hate for my novels to be called "Just another Redwall series."

Your siggie is awesome. That al I've got to say about it.  :)