Come And Learn, Young Children! AKA The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, July 14, 2015, 01:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Really. Ah vaz carryin' a torch zat vaz already set aloight. *Zetz 'iz dezk on fire again*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

You youngsters have such wonderful imaginations! :D
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Actually Fire iz loike a knoife. Tiz cauld. It iz freezin' It can burn... *Zetz ze ztudent next tae 'im'z dezk on fire*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Delthion

* Delthion is set on fire.

I couldn't agree more!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, ye zaid ze dangerouz vordz...

*Ze Buddy Bearz valk in und ztart zingin'*

*Zetz Ze Buddy Bearz' 'atz on fire*

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 02, 2017, 08:14:47 PM

Please set them all on fire. Not just their hats.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 04, 2017, 11:35:00 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on November 02, 2017, 08:14:47 PM

Please set them all on fire. Not just their hats.

*Zetz zeir toez on fire az vell*