News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

War In 1700

Started by SilentSam, September 17, 2015, 03:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilentSam

There is war in Europe! You must defend your empire and make alliances! (You just basically do what ever you want with artillery and such from 1700. Also, make it realistic.
Map here:
Tell me which country you want.
(1)England: Wylder
Scotland: Vilu (Scotland has autonomy in this topic, but is still technically a vassal)
(1)France:Sandpaw
Portugal:Claimed by Spain.
(1)Spain. Ash
Dutch Republic: Sandpaw
Swiss Confederation: Soren
(1)Hapsburg Monarchy: Del
(1)Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth: split by Hapsburg, Prussia, and Russia.
(1)Brandenburg-Prussia: Izeroth (Now a great power)
Savoy: incorporated into France.
Venice:Claimed by Hapsburg
Papal States: Ash
Saxony: Izeroth
Tuscany: incorporated into Papal States.
(1)Ottoman Empire: Sage
Bavaria: incorporated into saxony
Denmark-Norway: claimed by Sweden
(1)Russia: Soren
(1)Sweden: Vilu
You may have 2 countries; but not 2 great powers, represented by a (1).
If you are captured by another country, then you are allowed to have help from your allies and I will also do a random number generator for your independence, if you ask me.

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

*uses a Great Scientist to research rocketry, allowing gunships to overwhelm the entire continent within the span of one turn*

I'll take Brandenburg-Prussia and Saxony.

Wylder Treejumper

England! Obviously. Everybody knows England is the best.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

I want Russia. ;D and the Swiss.

I'm retired from the forum

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Is Ireland an option by itself?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

You could be my vassal, I guess. ;D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

No. The Irish? Willingly being vassals to the English? That has never worked in all of the years of the earth! ;D ;D

And I have many songs to prove it! ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Wylder Treejumper

Oh, I never said willingly... >:D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Yes, so then I could rule the Irish Rebels and utterly smash the English... ;D ;D

Wylder Treejumper

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *Gasps for breath* HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You ARE joking, right? The Irish? Defeat the British Army in 1648? HAHAHAHAHA!!!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

Yes, this is where Guerilla Warfare comes in handy, the odds are about 50000000000000000:1 in Britain's favor...but hey, it's worth a try! ;D ;D ;D

Wylder Treejumper

Guerrilla warfare? The English would just raze the entire island. It's not like there's a ton of places to hide on the Emerald Isle from a standing army of 48,000 Britons and thousands of Hessians. Unless, that is, you can pull a leprechaun and turn invisible.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Delthion

No no no...While you are invading Ireland, we come over and attack England. ;D ;D

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2015, 04:22:31 AM
No. The Irish? Willingly being vassals to the English? That has never worked in all of the years of the earth! ;D ;D

And I have many songs to prove it! ;D ;D

Patriotic songs are nice, but they don't really prove anything. Take the German States, for example: they're all technically sovereign nations, but they hold little actual power when compared to the likes of Prussia or France. For all practical intents and purposes, you're a vassal of England.