News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Because not only are you not supposed to drink water directly after eating in the first place (it inhibits digestion) but bread expands when it absorbs water, which causes it to rapidly fill your stomach, which causes a painful sensation in your stomach.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

If my calculations are correct we need about 20 posts a day to lock this by December 31st.

Maybe.

I'm bad at math, soooo...

EDIT: Wait, no. I looked at the wrong thread. That's for "The most random thread ever!!!"
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

the average number of posts per day is definitely over 20. in the spirit of really dumb ideas, i'd like to note that if every member made duplicates of their posts in this thread, we'd make the deadline with plenty of room.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

a crumb

Happy birthday, Delena!

The Skarzs

You're like a duplicate of James!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

So logical, mathematical. Direct, except in humor, which takes some thinking to appreciate.

Are you James Gryphon? Or maybe. . . you're his evil twin, Games Jryphon!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Or a crumb.

crumbs are analytical too.

Maudie

In this thread we would actually need about 51 posts per day to lock it by New Years.

I ship Crames. ;D