News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Million Dollars, but. . .

Started by James Gryphon, December 26, 2015, 04:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

Sure! They make me fall asleep anyway.

If you had to walk everywhere, no cars, boats, or planes.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Absolutely!

If you had to give up all sweet things for the rest of your life?

The Skarzs

I'd try it, but I have some blood sugar issues so I need sugar every once in a while. . .

If you had to wear flannel or plaid only for the rest of your life. (Personally, I would go with a Scottish kilt. . . better than plaid pants.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Definitely!

@Vilu, that sounds fun! Veggietales and Winne the Pooh here I come! ;D

If you would die if you spent more than one hundred dollars a month.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Nope!

If you could only spend it on buying kittens and paying for their needs.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Absolutely. :P

If you had to walk on your tiptoes for the rest of your life?

Lady Amber

Um, I don't think so.

If you had to wear summer clothes in winter and winter clothes in summer for the rest of your life.

Perifaen

No

If you had to be caught in a real life situation that plays out like the mafia game.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Eulaliaaa!

Sure. Sounds fun :P

If you lost your sense of smell.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Delthion

No, because then you couldn't taste anything!

If you couldn't taste for the rest of your life.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Perifaen

No, food is yummy :D

If you couldn't see or have contact with the person you feel closest to for a year.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

James Gryphon

I'm not sure who that is, but if it's just a year, I'd have to think about it. Everywhere on Earth people have been forced to do close to the same for much less gain.

...if you would be caused to believe, after accepting the money, that you had deprived needy people of a larger sum of money?
« Subject to editing »

Perifaen

Nope.

If you could only wear flip flops.

Vilu Daskar

No.

If you became afraid of the ground once you got it?
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Perifaen

No.

If you could read nothing but math books for a year?