News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Endless Story II

Started by James Gryphon, December 09, 2015, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Daskar

Kys was mad about this, she had thought she did it, but no. Some DNA thief ruined everything for her. She decided to track down the DNA thief and Kasm.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

James Gryphon

Fortunately, she happened to know that Ksam had Kasm's phone number on speed-dial, so she pulled out Ksam's cell phone and called her sister.
« Subject to editing »

LT Sandpaw

The unsuspecting Kasm agreed to meet her twin sister at LaLa Funland Amusement Supreme that Friday.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Lord Daskar

It was Thursday, the next day it was Friday.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

NathanBros

But Friday the alarm clock didn't work as expected.
"I'm addicted to brake fluid, but I can stop whenever I want."
My Mario blog (Portuguese): Jogos do Mario .

Delthion

And Kasm discovered Kys' plan.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

And enlisted the help of her fellow Forumites, Eisor, Lue, and Ledthion Jr.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Unfortunately for Kasm, all of her friends decided to go on a three-month cruise, and left Kasm to face Kys alone.
« Subject to editing »

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Jukka the Sling

The Kys dropped dead of the bubonic plague.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Which became the newest character in this never-ending story!

James Gryphon

But people took baths and killed rats and it died.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Since it was dead it inhabited and resurrected the corpse of a man named Ralph.

James Gryphon

Ralph was an angry horseman.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Who happened to meet Ghengis Khan one fine afternoon.