News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Concerned.

Started by The Skarzs, December 10, 2015, 03:19:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

I don't know if it's better to have my fears confirmed or denied, but. . . is there any hope that the old forum will ever come back? There's so much information there, especially in the Roleplaying and fan works boards, that would be so sorely missed.

Like I said, I don't know whether it would be better for me to be completely disappointed by there being no hope, or holding onto the thin string of hope that there might be.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

I'm on a phone, but I wanted to respond quickly.

The short answer is, we just don't know. From my understanding nobody has heard from the webmaster in over a week. That isn't a good sign, but even so, as we don't know why the site is down, it's inconclusive.

We're hoping for the best, but preparing for the worst.

Edit: Posted this on another topic. It's more clear, so I'm updating this post with a quote.
Quote from: Me...we're going to continue to try to protect the old forum. As y'all probably know by now, Gonff is in touch with both the Redwall Abbey company and the hosting company. I've just discovered that the site is down due to lack of payment. Paying for this should be the Redwall Abbey company's responsibility, but given that they're out of touch with the webmaster right now, we're looking into whether it would be possible for somebody else to pay off an account's balance. I don't really see why it shouldn't be, but we'll see. If this does happen, that doesn't mean that the old forum will be back. It was broken before the site went down, so it will still be broken if the page is back up. It just means that we have more time for the webmaster to get back or for the company to appoint a new one (if that's necessary).
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Well, if it does ever get back up, we can at least transfer information over from there to here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.