News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Zootopia?

Started by Ashleg, January 05, 2016, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

I don't know about you, but I love animal cartoons. Is anyone else excited for that new Disney movie coming out?
(The one with the fox and the rabbit--aka Zootopia.)
In my personal opinion I think it looks adorable and kinda funny. ;D

Here we can talk about what we think of it and stuff...Ehe.
In case you don't know what I'm talking about you should look up the trailer. ;)

Hickory

I lucked out on my reserve of enjoyment for animal movies a while back, but the Secret Life of Pets has gotten me pumped!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Oh yess that one too!
I love the part in the trailer where the poodle turns on the rock music. XD

Rainshadow

Every time I see the poodle bit, I feel obligated to recognize the fact that I am literally that poodle.  As soon as I'm home alone, on goes the loud music.  Example:  Last time I played Skyrim, I had my phone next to me, so I started playing twenty øne piløts.  Soon enough, I'm fighting dragons while singing quite loudly along to the songs.  :P

And I'm really excited for Zootopia.  I don't care what anyone else says; the sloth preview had me sold.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 07, 2016, 01:16:59 AM
  Every time I see the poodle bit, I feel obligated to recognize the fact that I am literally that poodle.  As soon as I'm home alone, on goes the loud music.  Example:  Last time I played Skyrim, I had my phone next to me, so I started playing twenty øne piløts.  Soon enough, I'm fighting dragons while singing quite loudly along to the songs.  :P

And I'm really excited for Zootopia.  I don't care what anyone else says; the sloth preview had me sold.  ;D
What do you call a three-humped camel? ;)

(About the Skyrim and TØP, I think Skyrim's music is great in its own. Jus' saying. But with FO4 you already have awesome 60's music to listen to. ;D)

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip on January 07, 2016, 01:35:52 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on January 07, 2016, 01:16:59 AM

What do you call a three-humped camel? ;)

(About the Skyrim and TØP, I think Skyrim's music is great in its own. Jus' saying. But with FO4 you already have awesome 60's music to listen to. ;D)

Pregnant!

Yeah, I absolutely love Skyrim's OST, it's just that I was home alone and whenever I'm home alone I really like singing.  Add the fact that my phone was conveniently located close to me because I'd been using it prior to getting on the computer, and you get the reasoning behind why I was listening to hip hop instead of the actual in-game music.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Groddil

It looks pretty good, except for the infamous trailer scene in the above post, which makes me want to scoop my own brain out with a rusty spork.

Lutra

Looks funny. :)  I'll probably wait for a dvd release to rent it before I'd plunk down a lot of money to watch it.  Disney hasn't exactly made stuff I've wanted to see as of late.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Surprised.....99% fresh on rotten tomatoes and really good reviews.  Might be worth seeing on the big screen after all.  I was kind of worried it be heavy-handed on the political/social discrimination jokes but it seems that isn't the case.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

The Skarzs

Interesting. Probably won't see it for months anyways, but cool.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

I'm seeing it this Sunday woot!

Rainshadow

I literally got out of the theater five minutes ago and I would definitely go and see it again.  I'm genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the film.  There wasn't a single moment where my mind wandered; I was engaged the entire time.  If any of you guys are thinking about seeing it, please do!  It's really good.  ^-^

Ashleg

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 06, 2016, 07:28:46 AM
  I literally got out of the theater five minutes ago and I would definitely go and see it again.  I'm genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the film.  There wasn't a single moment where my mind wandered; I was engaged the entire time.  If any of you guys are thinking about seeing it, please do!  It's really good.  ^-^
WHAAAT?
I just came back from seeing it too! ;D
I was surprised at how funny it is, though I reaaally wish the weasel had gotten more screen-time. *sigh*

Rainshadow

Quote from: Ashleg on March 06, 2016, 08:14:54 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on March 06, 2016, 07:28:46 AM
WHAAAT?
I just came back from seeing it too! ;D
I was surprised at how funny it is, though I reaaally wish the weasel had gotten more screen-time. *sigh*

You mean "Duke Weaselton"?  (I really enjoyed that little Easter egg.  ;D)  Yeah, that guy was awesome.

And yeah, I knew nearly nothing about this film going into it (other than the DMV scene, of course ;)), so it was nice to not know what was going to happen.  Made it much more enjoyable and much funnier, 'cause we all know that they put the funniest bits in the trailers.  ::)

Ashleg

I forget what it was for, but one time I saw a trailer that pretty much told the whole movie in the time it took up. I wanted to facepalm. ::)