News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Zootopia?

Started by Ashleg, January 05, 2016, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Mm, yeah, I remember seeing the trailer for The Fifth Wave and going, "Well, guess I don't need to see the movie."  It's really annoying when the trailer spoils the whole thing.  Trailers are supposed to make you interested in seeing something, not give you the entire plot, all the plot twists, and show every single punchline.  -_-

...In the process of typing out this post, I suddenly remembered a Studio C video that describes every single annoying trailer ever:

There's some blood in this, so if you don't like blood, you've been warned.  ;)
[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ashleg

Lady Amber

Jukka, Russa and I (along with our mom and younger sis) went and saw Zootopia tonight. It was pretty good!

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

(Amber, our brother came too...)

Anyway, I loved Zootopia.  Nick is awesome. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

Look what I found! XD

Ahahahhahhhaaaa

Jukka the Sling

That's... disturbing. O.o
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ashleg

That's why bunnies and foxes don't get married.

The Skarzs

I can't even begin to. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on March 14, 2016, 05:41:28 PM
(Amber, our brother came too...)
Oh, yeah. I forgot about him. :P

That picture is so strange...

Ashleg

That picture is the next generation of fox-rabbits.

The Skarzs

It's the little "Help" that really does it for me. xD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

^ I know.  It's so weird and hilarious all at once because that fox-rabbit looks so crazily cheerful and then you see the "help."  *dies*

Ashleg

Ashleg

I'm gonna go see it again today, let's hope it's as good the second time!