News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Zaran the Black

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:03:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tannsrall

I'm just glad there was a black otter ever since Ranguvar Foeseeker (The black squirrel) I had been wondering if there was going to be another.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

Yea she was cool. She not really on any favorites list of mine though.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Nightfire on October 07, 2011, 02:44:59 PM
I thought she was really, really cool. A black otter! Brian always loved to throw a black version of a species in a book every now and then. For some reason, the only picture of her is this one, where she's rescuing Dubble:

I love that picture.  She's no-nonsense "gotta get this kid to safety."  I'm glad I'm not Korvus Skurr or any of his crows.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on March 24, 2012, 10:37:37 AM
I thought she was really, really cool. A black otter! Brian always loved to throw a black version of a species in a book every now and then. For some reason, the only picture of her is this one, where she's rescuing Dubble:

I love that picture.  She's no-nonsense "gotta get this kid to safety."  I'm glad I'm not Korvus Skurr or any of his crows.
Well duh, who'd want to be on the end of Zarran's blade? Not me!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 26, 2012, 05:45:17 PM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on March 24, 2012, 10:37:37 AM

Well duh, who'd want to be on the end of Zarran's blade? Not me!
Remember when a crow tries to attack Dubble and Zaran just slays it and is all cool about it - "Crow be dead now."
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

clunylooney

I have 5 chpaters of Doomwyte left and I like Zaran. Character wise, eh. We've seen the whole revenge thing but the is a pretty cool no nonsense kind of beast. The thing I like about her is her look. I love the image of a muscular big black otter. It's one of my favorite images! And her double sided sword seals the deal.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me