News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Awesome Pictures

Started by Jukka the Sling, January 30, 2016, 11:04:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Seriously the best thing ever.  Someone combined thousands of portraits to produce each picture.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6f/a4/3e/6fa43e57479664aec8ca475ae1fca2f3.jpg
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

What's cool is how accurate it seems.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Since apparently it's the -in- thing to do this week, I'd like to share a webcomic with you. Now, I read a lot of webcomics. I spend an awful amount of time on them. And this is, by far, hands down, my favorite one of all time. Some of you may understand why, and why I see myself in them. Anyway, this is a 5 part comic called Paths by Enzo from Cheer Up, Emo Kid. It's actually the origin story of the characters in his comic:
Paths Part 1

[close]
Paths Part 2
Mild Suggestive Themes

[close]
[close]
Paths Part 3

[close]
Paths Part 4
Censored Language

[close]
[close]

Paths Part 5

[close]
Guess what one I want to be?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Jukka the Sling

I feel like plugging The Silver Eye webcomic here.  It's a great comic, albeit confusing at first because you don't know all the pieces of the puzzle.  Keep reading, and things will become way clearer.  The fandom is small and cozy and the author, Laura Hollingsworth, interacts with her fans.  I love it.

(On a random note, maybe some of you already know of the author as the person who did the Percy Jackson fan comic "Long Way Down."  Apparently that comic made waves in the fandom, so, just throwing that out there.)

The Silver Eye

Three or so pages of the comic as an example of her typical art style (if clicking on this doesn't make it bigger, try this link):

I have no idea what to say about the next one. XD  I'm not even sure sunglasses exist in the comic's world, but Laura does what she wants with her art.

[close]

Jukka the Sling

AU piece of Marvel fanart I really like (apparently done for someone's fanfic)

I CANNOT HANDLE THE CUTE.
[close]

Jukka the Sling

Um... shouldn't that go in Funny Pictures?

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

I found this absolutely adorable art of Danny and Colton from Timekeeper by Tara Sim.

I need there to be a Timekeeper fandom.
Somewhat more obviously gay images

[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Felldoh_b

"No sir. I don't like it."

Banya

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on March 19, 2017, 01:04:20 AM
I found this absolutely adorable art of Danny and Colton from Timekeeper by Tara Sim.

I need there to be a Timekeeper fandom.
Somewhat more obviously gay images

[close]
I don't know this fandom but I feel like the sun has come out to smile upon me.

Felldoh_b

"No sir. I don't like it."

The Skarzs

Awesome Redwall villains fanart found by poking around for certain characters.
Spoiler

[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.