News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Shoutbox Feedback

Started by James Gryphon, February 07, 2016, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

For me, as an iOS user. I have a Windows computer in front of me, I'll see if there's any problems from there.

Edited from a Windows 7. All clear from here, the same problems are showing up. (some profiles pictures aren't appearing)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Cornflower MM

Looks okay from my Dell Latitude D620. ;)

Other that, of course, the fact that today the forum has suddenly frozen on and off. (So annoying.)

Banya

If there's currently no shoutbox, why, when I'm lurking and not logged in, does the news bar at the top still read "Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!"?
False hope.

Wylder Treejumper

Allow it to be noted: I'm not permitted to connect cross-platform. So all that other stuff (Discord, Steam, etc.) doesn't work for me.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.