Is Redwall as Safe as They Say it is? OOC v. 2.0 (Private!)

Started by Ashleg, February 12, 2016, 05:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Okay guys, I'm putting this here so we can continue the roleplay, since I don't know how soon the forum'll be back up. When it is, though, switch back to the old one. ::)

This is not open for people to join, it's for those of us in the original.
This is like a temporary home for it.  :P
Anyway, LT Sandpaw, Groddil, Sagetip (maybe), you guys in?
Once I know, I'll make the RP thread. I really hope we won't even have to use this....Please, Martin, fix the forum already....

Groddil

Hickory

I think it's be best to wait a bit longer before carrying this plan out. I can't really remember what exactly was going on when we left off, and the real forum could come back on anytime.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

The Redwallers are in boats with the Guosim chasing after Rapshade. He doesn't know it. Fang and One-Ear have just jumped into the water to, with Skipper's help, sneak aboard the ship and spread some chaos before the attack.

Hickory

Groddil

Nothing really. Grant and Rayne are staying behind. Err, Muddle and Begskin escaped, killing Fergbar in the process. And they recently repelled Rapshade's invasion.

Hickory

Ashleg

This isn't permanent, Sagetip.
Once the real forum comes back online, I'd move everything we did here there.

...But I mean, come on.
It's been almost a month. I really wish we were able to contact the site to see what was going on (or that they'd at least put a message up saying something about the forum.)
It'd be funny if they were just renovating the site or whatever, fixing all the stuff and making it normal again. :P

But yeah, I even remember what my last post was about.

Hickory

Well, I'd agree.... But I wouldn't be online nearly enough.

LT Sandpaw

Yeah Sagetip has been limited on forum time. He might not be able to partake with Jetfur all that much. So if we do this It'll have to be slower then it was on the other forum. We can't shoot ahead otherwise Sage's characters will drop out of existence. However I think if we take things slow and just continue at a moderate pace everything shall be fine.

I'm willing to go ahead with this RP. Its been really fun, and it would be sad to see it die.

Lets do it.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Groddil

* Groddil slams the table.

"IT WILL NOT DIE!"

At least the next little bit is mainly One-Ear and Fang at least til the fight starts. One-Ear could talk to Jetfur, but other than that there isn't much until the climax.

Ashleg

I SECOND THAT, IT WILL NOT DIE! :P

Once the fight starts, maybe Jetfur could die pretty early on or something.
Unless Sage wanted him to live?

Groddil

Sage said something about Jetfur getting overwhelmed by slaves, but he might have changed his mind.

LT Sandpaw

Me and Sage have Jetfur's death all worked out. So that could be theatrically worked into the story that Jetfur kicks the bucket rather quickly.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg