Main Menu

For the Throne - Discussion

Started by The Skarzs, February 19, 2016, 06:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

Actually not really, I'm kinda drawing a blank there. I was thinking once she separates from Reed she'd see a wanted poster for him, or a resistance member he mentioned, and takes this information to the guards.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Kitsune

So. I happened to forget about this RP. I could jump in again, saying that my character was away training with his sword master, but I would need an overview of what has happened so far...

Rosie Willowwater

Is this roleplay still open for sign-ups?

The Skarzs

EDIT: Oops. Forgot to reply.
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 15, 2016, 10:13:16 PM
Is this roleplay still open for sign-ups?
Sorry, I'm afraid it's not. It has more than a few people joined already (though some need to post), and I said that the sign-ups were closed a couple pages back.

Quote from: Kitsune on June 15, 2016, 04:41:09 PM
So. I happened to forget this. I could jump in again, saying that my character was away training from his sword master, but I would need an overview of what has happened so far...
Alright.
So, Kraoleck had his army storm the resistance's base, and killed a good number of them. With the resistance in near ruins, Kraoleck now has the attention of his subjects and is bringing in many volunteers to join his army. With this army, he intends to travel north.
The resistance has regrouped in the forest by the logging town, and are recovering from their defeat. They need to get support from other places and find a way to become stronger.

Perhaps what you can do is have your character happen to be in that town for whatever reason, and hears a rumor; perhaps he can have some influence. (Just throwing out an idea.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Alright, I'll look into it. Thanks.

The Skarzs

@LT Sandpaw @Lord Ashenwyte @Eulaliaaa! @Jukka the Sling @Sagetip
You guys still up for this? I know it's dusty with age, but chopping off some unnecessary parts in the RP may make it small enough to manage and hold interest.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

I'm up for it.  Maybe if I made a new character...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, I'll go post.

But before I do that, is there anything more I can do with Anna? I really want to develop the character more, but I'm not sure what's going on over at Kraoleck's place and what she can do. Maybe Kraoleck promotes her or gives her some mission or whatever?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Spoilers: Kraoleck's getting assassinated by Ashenwyte. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

Yeah, I know. But, right this second? Or soon? OOH, maybe she gets sent out right before he gets killed and she doesn't know until later. That fits perfectly with what I've planned. Maybe she can be in charge of a small group that's been sent to search for survivors from the fight and kill any remaining rebels. Yes. Yes I think I might do that. Does anyone want to be any soldiers in that group, and is that plan ok with you, Skarzs?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

You can have her already out on that mission, but Ash was going to do it right now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

I was going to have it as Seht leading Kraoleck into a trap outside the mountain. Maybe Anna is left behind along with a few others as a garrison.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

@Lord Ashenwyte
Ivar the Immortal was never part of the RP before. I think it's going to take too much time out of the RP to have Kraoleck send soldiers over for this new character. If we don't get this RP moving using other players, it's running itself into the ground.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.