The Thread Where we all Annoy James Gryphon!!!

Started by Groddil, March 09, 2016, 08:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon?

James Gryphon!
2 (10.5%)
James Gryphon!
2 (10.5%)
James Gryphon!
2 (10.5%)
James Gryphon!
3 (15.8%)
James Gryphon!
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: March 10, 2016, 08:54:43 PM

Groddil

The point of this thread goes without saying. If you think it'll annoy everyone's favorite EVIL ADMINISTRATOR, it goes in here.

Also, be sure to add a:

" @James Gryphon "

to the end of your posts, for added annoyance factor! Have fun!

Lady Ashenwyte

I like this thread.

I hope @James Gryphon doesn't bring out the banhammer.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

How can @James Gryphon ban us for this tiny little inconvenience? Besides, @Matthias720 would probably find it funny.

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lord Daskar

@James Gryphon Lets all talk about how much snakes are better than cats.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Banya

@James Gryphon Let's talk about how much just about every animal is better than cats.  Let's also talk about how awful iced tea tastes.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Delthion

Delthion

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

James Gryphon

Mod: This seems like a breeding ground for breaking forum rules. As such, it's going down. Don't post multiple times in a row in a short time span, or use the Mention feature to attempt to harass others, or these privileges will be removed.
« Subject to editing »