OOC: The Eagles Tears (Redwall/American Indian)

Started by Leatho Shellhound, March 13, 2016, 09:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotti Dillworthy

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 30, 2016, 03:30:31 PM

Hey Ashleg would it be cool if Fishpaw and Namas are quote on quote friends, or more in retrospect tolerate each other enough to do things together? Their personalities are way different, but it could work out, Fishpaw being the more dominate young adult that Namas idolizes. And with both of them being young warriors going out on the same war party it would make sense if they stuck together while in close company with the more experience warriors.

Actually the same connection could be made with Milk-Of-Moon, Dotti if that's okay with you? They are actually closer in age then Fishpaw and Namas and would probably be friends.
Ooh, that would be awesome, and I couldn't be more pleased than that. That spunky prairie-dogmaiden would be gradually getting along with him (or either of them), and if fate could tell, would become partners-in-crime or something.

Dannflower Reguba

I've been eyeing this one for awhile. Are you okay with having a Cheetah? For sizing purposes I'd just equate it to a wildcat, been holding onto a character idea for awhile now, seems like a good fit here.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Name:  Dawn

Species: Cheetah

Appearance: Her fur is a tad more to the tan side than yellow, though the traces of yellow are still quite evident. The spots contrast sharply with a pure black. Her eyes are ocean blue, and just as deep and sparkling. Her fur is unusually soft and smooth, and her tail grew slightly thinner than average. She's a bit smaller than most cats, but her physical prowess does not seem to have suffered. Her frame may be diminished in comparison, but it's been toned down to a tee. Her clothing consists primarily of a simple, neat, sleeveless skin tunic dyed a mid range, earthy brown with a pair of jagged, zig-zagging blood red patterns on the sides. She wears the same material wrapped around the bottom half of her shins, slipping down under her feet once, leaving her ankle and front of the feet exposed. Her tunic is belted with a darker brown variant that matches her herb bags. Dawn possesses a couple variants of herb bags, primarily the over-the-shoulder, satchel style used when out and about collecting, and the more secure over-the-back, pack style used for long trips, chases, field work, etc.

Weapons: A Tomahawk  (used as a tool) sheathed by the left hip, handle hanging loosely from the belt. A Knife (both a tool, and a vital instrument for her healing practices) sheathed securely on the back-right of her belt, just poking out above and behind the right waist. Her atunement with the world around her could also be counted.

Personality: Dawn is a very caring individual, compassionate, kind, generous, peaceful. She can be quiet or bubbly, everything depends on her mood, and who she's with. She loves those in her tribe, and has assisted almost every member in some way or another (be it curing a minor disease, sealing vital wounds, watching children, listening to matters of the heart, etc.). Simply put, she loves her people. She has never fought with them, but she's always been there, running through whatever carnage has ensued to sweep away a fallen friend and administer healing.

History: Dawn wasn't always a part of the tribe, all that is known of her previous family and tribe is that they seemingly wanted her to be picked up by her new one due to where she was found. She was quite young at the time, and a family of otters took pity on her, choosing to raise her as their own. Ever since, she's lived and learned with her new tribe, acquainting herself with the various herbs and vegetation that offered an opportunity to heal. Aside from that she's always loved nature, running through a swift breeze, diving into a cool puddle, climbing through myriads of trees. Once she turned 16, Dawn started getting placed on scouting parties, a couple years later and she was also getting placed on war parties. Her healing skills were highly respected, even more so on the battlefield due to her ability to get the wounded out of the fray, and quickly. Despite her time in these violent confrontations, no beast has seen her fight with the others, outside of shoving an assailant or two with a staff she might have picked up on the way. However, a scouting party she was on was late getting back one afternoon. Searchers were just about to be sent out when the Cheetah clambered back, the majority of her body covered in blood. After being sat down, she explained in detail how their party was ambushed by another group, though they had no mark by which to be identified. The other two members were slain, and that was all they could get out of the teary cat... But there was one other thing that a few with strong noses couldn't help but notice. The scent of the blood she was covered in was not only that of her own, and the two who had died, but also of 6 other beasts that couldn't be identified.

It's all done now!

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

Alright! Very cool, accepted, Dawn will be with my war party, post when you can. :D

click the banner

Lady Ashenwyte

Could I have a new raider character?

Name: Harmata D'Otres.
Species: Fox.
Appearance: He wears
Weapons(limited to knives, bows, tomahawks, and spears if part of the tribe):
Personality:

I'll finish it later.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

Blaggut

Name: Bludcoat
Species: Rat
Appearance: Mangy, average eat
Personality: Foolish
Skill: Vermin Music. Bad fighting skills.
Weaponry: Shield, (Stone-Tipped) Javelin, Shortsword
~Just a soft space boi~

Leatho Shellhound

Nice, I take it that he is part of the raiders?

click the banner

Izza

Hello there. I'm new, but I would really like the opportunity to participate in something like this. I hope it isn't too much trouble to add me in at this point in the story. I've read through the threads and I'm all caught up. I'll go ahead and put up a character sheet in hopes of being accepted and active as soon as possible.

Name: Marci Embarko
Species: Field Mouse
Allegiance: The Tribe
Appearance: Tribal appearance - earrings some tattoos and war paint. Long dark shoulder length hair. (I know most mice don't have this kind of feature, but as Redwall creatures are often very humanoid I'm stretching in that general direction.) He sports a woven tunic along with feathers in his hair and some furs for warmth.
Personality: As we all know, field mice are not too bright. Marci is clumsy and slow to catch on, but his heart is in the right place. Always an optimist. Marci was on a hunt one day when he tripped and fell headfirst into a tree. This likely contributes to his dull intelligence
Skill: Marci is not a very skilled mouse. He can wield a spear with considerable aptitude, but in most other aspects he falls short. Chief among these aspects is thinking and common sense.
Weaponry: Wooden spear with an iron tip, and a simple wooden shield decorated with feathers and leather.

Leatho Shellhound

Marci is accepted! Happy to have you! Just join which ever hunting party you think will work best. ;)

click the banner

Izza

Leatho Shellhound

Sorry folks, I've been under a lot lately. I plan to post tomorrow.

click the banner

Izza

I don't know exactly what to do at this point.

Kitsune