caption the profile picture above you!

Started by phoenixfoden, November 15, 2012, 08:59:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

The contact lenses don't come in pairs anymore.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zanta Clavz iz comin' tae toon... Chriztmaz treez bevare...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ye zink ye've gaet ze upper 'and, dae ye? Vell, 'ave Ah gaet nevz fer ye, laddie...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ripred the Gnawer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Veaponz tae maximum! ...Und 'airballz at ze ready.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Duck . . . Duck . . . Duck . . . Duck... Banana!!!