"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Nay. I don't actually know how that would work... ;D

TPBM loves pie.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Trigoma

As long as it is Cherry :D

TPBM has decided to quit their day job and join the underground circus of monkeys...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Delthion

How did you know?!

TPBM knows how I'm...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Trigoma

Secretly plotting to sabotage McDonalds 100% beef patties with gummy Krabby patties in an attempt to further your valiant cause for free French Fry refills? I knew it! I'm totally in on that...

TPBM feels the need to smash their computer screen on Trig's head >.<
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Andy

Not... really. You have done anything that I know of and I'm not a particularly violent person despite loving to look tough and aggressive, so no, I do not feel that need.

TPBM gets obsessive over things they connect to.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Rosie Willowwater

Yes. A hundred times yes.

TPBM loves animals. A lot.

Delthion

Depends what animals, I like most of them. But I hate cats with a fire that is unquenchable!

TPBM has found seven or more ticks on themselves at one time.

Jukka the Sling

No, I have never found a tick on me, thank God.  This year, several of my siblings have wound up with a tick or two on different occasions, and it fills me with dread.  We never worried about ticks before, but for some reason they decided to attack this year.  I'm kinda nervous to even climb trees now, even though there's a couple of extremely climbable ones at the house we're in now.

TPBM follows at least one webcomic.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Nope!

Quote from: Delthion on May 17, 2017, 04:43:22 AM
How did you know?!

TPBM knows how I'm...

The answer to this was actually "going to finish this sentence."

TPBM guessed that.

Ashleg

Nope. :0

TPBM went Trick-or-Treating in Halloween 2016.

MeadowR

I am saddened that Delthion would go as far to say he hates cats. :(

Anyway, nope, no Trick or Treating, and nor have I ever done it.

TPBM is/was interested in dinosaurs.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ashleg

You've never gone...?! Blasphemy!

I used to and still love dinosaurs.
When I was little I would ONLY want toys of dinosaurs and things that looked like them.

TPBM is already on summer break? If you answer yes to this, well, aren't you lucky.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM has submitted anonymous Tumblr asks before.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Tam and Martin

Never been on tumblr . . . I know shocker  ;D

TPBM is hyped

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Data is unknown, please add additional information.

TPBM is disappointed that G2 Esports beat WE in the Mid-Season Invitational. ;D (No one will know what I'm talking about will they? ;D)