News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

False.  I actually really like it.

TPBM should be writing.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Aimless Gallivanter

i should be doing my lab homework/online test so i guess technically yes?

TPBM is listening to music
im gay!!!!!!

Jukka the Sling

Yeah, I have an Owl City song blaring to keep my baby brother quiet.

TPBM has a babysitting gig lined up for the summer.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

NovaNocturne

I would probably be watching my nieces and nephew this summer, so pretty accurate.

TPBM is having a hard day and needs some cheering up. *hugs*

MeadowR

Nah, I've been all right today, thanks. ;)

TPBM still owns an item of clothing that they've had for over five years (not including socks).
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Andy

I definitely do.

TPBM wishes there were more hours in the day.
Only actions can speak the truth.

Trigoma

Couldn't be more right. I always lose out on everything due to there being only 24 hours. I work 10 1/2 of those and sleep for 8. A measly 5 1/2 hours to actually do stuff >.>

TPBM leaves the cap off of dry erase markers >:(
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Ashleg

NO--NEVER!

TPBM thinks I'm stupid.

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

TPBM was recently sick.
Freddy

Trigoma

Omg I was totally down with a bad stomach bug yesterday :oooooo

TPBM's phone is at 5% charge.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

MeadowR

Nah - the battery is mostly charged!

TPBM has owned either rabbits, guinea-pigs, hamsters or similar before.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Banya

True! I had an Abyssinian guinea pig named Twiggy in my mid-teens.

TPBM subscribes to at least one YouTube channel.

Delthion

Indeed I do!

TPBM knows what I mean when I say LoLEsports.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Trigoma

Not the faintest idea...

TPBM is eating a popsicle :o
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lady Ashenwyte

I wish. :((((((((

TPBM is a professional Runescape player.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.