Ashleg

How do I pick? ....... *throws table*
All the mustelids, and rats.

Groddil

Quote from: Ashleg on March 21, 2016, 02:53:42 AM
How do I pick? ....... *throws table*
All the mustelids, and rats.

* Groddil points to Ashleg.

Well, you must have chosen that name for a reason...

Hickory

I voted too late, but remember Malkariss? He was a polecat. Wish we could've seen more of them.

SO CUTE AND CUDDLY.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Jetthebinturong

Malkariss was specifically a deformed albino polecat. I doubt he was cute.

Polecats are adorable though.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

The Skarzs

An ermine is a white stoat. Not an entire subspecies of mustelid. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Rats, I clicked rats. ;D

And why not? Rats are arguably the best seconded only by ferrets. Not only are they the best looking rodents out there, but they're the number one most common enemy in the Redwall universe too.

And they come in all shapes and sizes, temperaments and capabilities, cowards and sorta courageous warriors. I think a rat was also one of the only vermin who could be considered 'good' at the end of the book.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Banya

I'm so far the only person to vote for stoats.  They are portrayed as coldly intelligent and laughably stupid and anywhere in between.  I like 'em. 

Dotti Dillworthy

Wildcats, of course! But I have a soft spot for stoats (A quiz resulted in me being that) and foxes.

Captain Tammo

Pine Martens of course! Emperor Ublaz Mad Eyes was one of my absolute favorite characters. He was handsome, very cunning and resourceful (I mean how awesome is it that he hypnotized an army and then set up a monopoly over the wood market on an island who's culture revolved around ships and ship-building), he was a shrewd negotiator/merchant and built himself an incredible fortune by establishing an entire corsair empire, and he was a skilled swordsbeast with an impressive reputation as a corsair in his younger days. What's not to like?! He's the perfect incarnation of a "classy villain" 8)
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Ashleg

I voted ferrets because anyone who at least knows me a little knows that I love ferrets....... FERRETS

Hickory

I foresee Ashleg applying for a name change soon.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

If you think for one moment that there's a chance I'll change my name to Rapshade...

Then you're not wrong, but the probability that I'll go through with it is small.  ;D