News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Tweaks & Changes (4/5/2016)

Started by James Gryphon, April 05, 2016, 07:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Made this thread to note a few (non-April Fool's; those will be recapped elsewhere) changes that happened recently.

As y'all can see, the interface's received a change, going from the ruby red to what some are calling a "coral" color. I think this is closer to most illustrations of Redwall Abbey. While I might not be done changing things here, it's probably going to look a lot like this when it's done.

Added a "Mentions" tab to the menu bar the other day. Right now, it only serves as a quick link to get to that part of your profile. I'm not done with it yet; when it's finished, mention notices should show up there (right now they're still over "Profile", which looks a little odd).

"Front Lawns" and "The Orchard" both count posts now. A lot of people who post here will have received a big bump in their numbers. However, we expect people to post seriously there from now on. Junk should go in the Cellars.

A bunch of topics on Cavern Hole, Cellars and Secret Hideouts have been moved to the Orchard. The Orchard is a hidden forum, so this might disrupt the visibility of some people's creative works for guests. The best advice I have for any guests that are reading is to sign up, and boost my confidence in the forum's future. ;)

Finally, I made a minor tweak to one rank, changing it from 3 to 2 stars.

Thanks for reading and for being part of the community!

~  James
« Subject to editing »