Do you see yourself as a particular Redwall species? Why?

Started by W0NWILL, April 13, 2016, 03:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoudoawaiaVortex

I've never seen myself as a Redwall animal since my persona was a lioness and is now a dragon, neither of which are in the Redwall universe. Guess if I made myself into a Redwall animal though, it'd be a fox and would be a nice throwback to Koudo's origins as a kitsune before she became a dragon.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

SoranMBane

I'd be a mouse if I was feeling nice, or a weasel if I was feeling naughty.

I'm rather shy and brainy, which seem like mouse-ish qualities. But I also tend to be very messy, snarky, and lazy, which feels very weasel-y. So, it's got to be one or the other.

asmodeus

Definenently like a Redwall recorder, even though my username is Asmodeus.
I use arch btw.

DanielofRedwall

I used to always identify with the mice, and that is probably still true. However, more and more I'm starting to see myself as a mole. The whole wholesome, comforting and sensible vibe they give off is definitely something I aspire to. I could probably also be a hedgehog... I guess I don't really fit into any category perfectly. :P
Received mostly negative reviews.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

. . . I'm having a hard time imagining what that would look like.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

A brown mole with a spiky back and large, rounded ears.

I bet it would drool a lot.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

sunflashtheace

Eila Wanderstream

Because of my size and bookish tendencies, people tend to think of me as a mouse, but I'm also loud, philosophical or good-ol'-random-fun, depending on my mood, and fairly rambunctious, which I think are more otter-y traits. I'm nowhere near as athletic, but I'd really like to be..... I'm mostly too lazy to get there. :P