Mountain of the Fire Lizard TEMP THREAD

Started by Groddil, April 15, 2016, 04:43:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

If anyone remembers this, I had started an RP on the old forum called "Mountain of the Fire Lizard. It was about a pirate crew that was about to attack Salamandastron. When we had left, the pirates were about to land on the shore.

Meanwhile, The badger lord, Stripepaw, and Ashenwyte's character, Iko (or something like that), a corsair from across the sea, were investigating a cave on the beach to try and find...

Marshalpaw and Snipper, two hares who left the mountain through some caves and became trapped after an explosion. They were on their way to find the Guosim shrews and get help to fight off the approaching pirates.

Because of the whole "forum breakdown" thing, I've finally decided to restart this.

Long Patrol:
Badger Lord: Stripepaw (Groddil)
General: Marshalpaw (Groddil)
Colonel: Fredric Willowear the III (Sagetip)
Captains: Snipper [in training] (Ashleg), [UNKNOWN] (Sandpaw)
Colonel's Assitant: Sunpaw (Sagetip)

Pirates:
Captain: Yakkpar [rat] (Ashleg)
First Mate: Sanvista [monitor lizard] (Sandpaw)
Assassin: Stabby [weasel] (Groddil)
Crewbeasts: Cheesetail [rat] (Fatch), [UNKNOWN] [mouse/rat] [Guy wot stole Io's sword] (Ashenwyte)

Other:
Sailor?: Io [stoat/ferret/rat/mouse] (Ashenwyte)

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Ashleg

Yiss yiss, I'd be glad to have my characters back.

Psot in my RP though mate!

Hickory

This needs a revive.

I was Sunpaw and some old colonel... I'll rethink his name.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Ashleg

Hickory

Ashleg

Fatch of Southsward

This sounds fun! Would it be ok if I added a minor character? A sentry or something?

Name: Cheesetail
Species: Rat
Appearance: A big dark furred rat, with beady eyes. He wears a tattered brown tunic. He has a golden tail ring made of fake gold. His weapon is a spear, which he leans on for most of his shift. He has trouble sleeping, which causes him to be tired for much of the day - a characteristic that often lands him in trouble on duty, because he appears half asleep.
History: As a young rat, Cheesetail had dreams of glory and fortune. So he enlisted on the pirate ship. Years later, his fortunes haven't improved much.

~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

@Fatch of Southsward: The RP was only pretty new on the original forum, so you can make any character (or any number of characters) you want. Hare, Pirate, Shrew, etc.

Hickory

OOC: Why is Grenlik bothering to take prisoners in a fight like this? Alfhild will have his life...

Groddil

Hickory

ARGH THIS IS LIKE THE SECOND TIME TODAY

Fatch of Southsward

I came up with a half - decent character. There wasn't a character sheet, so I did it off the top of my head. Anything to add?
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Groddil

Not really. Just add a basic thingo: Name, age, species, appearance, personality, rank, etc.

Hickory