Colloborative Writing! (Planning and Signup)

Started by Blaggut, April 30, 2016, 05:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

(What's with the coyotes, Bonaparte?)

I do like Eul's idea.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

I am a fan of Eul's idea myself. We could still keep those other ideas as well. We could have something like the Capt. said with a patrol of hares wandering the southlands, maybe chasing a renegade coyote like Bonaparte wants, only to find out that Southsward is under attack by two warring vermin hordes.

They'd have to join in and help out the southern kingdom, while maybe dealing with some internal struggles themselves.

Suppose these hares lose their top commander, and a younger officer has to take the reigns, but isn't confident in his position, and makes mistakes that gets some of those under his command killed. So he starts doubting himself and making more mistakes. Ect. Towards the end he has to pull himself out of his funk and lead the fight against the two vermin armies.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on May 18, 2016, 08:36:40 PM

I am a fan of Eul's idea myself. We could still keep those other ideas as well. We could have something like the Capt. said with a patrol of hares wandering the southlands, maybe chasing a renegade coyote like Bonaparte wants, only to find out that Southsward is under attack by two warring vermin hordes.

They'd have to join in and help out the southern kingdom, while maybe dealing with some internal struggles themselves.

Suppose these hares lose their top commander, and a younger officer has to take the reigns, but isn't confident in his position, and makes mistakes that gets some of those under his command killed. So he starts doubting himself and making more mistakes. Ect. Towards the end he has to pull himself out of his funk and lead the fight against the two vermin armies.

I really like that idea!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Perhaps the coyote could find and lead one of the hordes, possibly the stronger one? If he does, then he could either destroy the weaker vermin or make them join him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

I'll make a poll. What all shall I put on it?
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skarzs on May 19, 2016, 03:42:16 PM
Perhaps the coyote could find and lead one of the hordes, possibly the stronger one? If he does, then he could either destroy the weaker vermin or make them join him.

I second this idea. But I think the coyote should lead the weaker horde, and defeat the stronger horde and make the remnants join him.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

Ooh, perhaps the coyote takes charge of the smaller horde and fights against the stronger horde leader who's taking over the land. The coyote would be trying to get revenge on the other horde leader for betraying them or something, and the vermin's fights would be putting the woodlanders in danger. The hares (I like Sand's idea for the younger hare taking control) would be chasing the coyote for murder or something, and they would join up with the woodlanders to fight the vermin. The coyote ends up getting his/her revenge, but we could play with his/her inner struggles and have them not be satisfied with how it plays out. Meanwhile, the woodlanders and hares prepare to take their land back and end up killing the coyote. Maybe we could have it so that the coyote was going to leave, so the woodlanders aren't completely innocent and the coyote isn't entirely in the wrong?

Thoughts?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

^

;)
I like the idea. Saves me having to use up my own. ;D :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Thomas Barkshield

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

Joining is still open.

Does anyone wanna co-host this with me? Cuz I'm pretty busy and am going to get busier, and my depression is kind of distracting me from what's important. (This forum.) so if I anyone wants to co host that would be appreciated
~Just a soft space boi~

Eulaliaaa!

I wouldn't mind helping you with that. Sorry you're depressed, I hope you get better :)

Ok, so it seems that you guys are in favor of the idea I posted, and no one has posted anything against it. Does anyone else have any ideas?

The Skarzs

Perhaps the coyote murdered the badger lord, which is why the Long Patrol is so bent upon chasing him? That would add another end to the story, the finding of another badger.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.