News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Crews of the Open Breeze Sign-up and OOC

Started by Gonff the Mousethief, July 06, 2016, 02:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatch of Southsward

I will put up a character as soon as I can! I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment though.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Gonff the Mousethief

Very nice Character Galli!  ;D Accepted!
And Fatch, take your time! We won't start without you!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Gonff the Mousethief

Okay, quick update. Captain Rocktree has informed me that he will be joining this RP as well. So, what I hope to do after him and Fatch get their characters up is if none of them make another ship or crew, then I (Or Sage if he wanted to) could make another one. Then, by next week, we can start!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

CaptainRocktree

This seems fun! So, quick question.. I'm pretty new to RP's and was wondering, if I make my own ship how would I be able to RP with others who aren't in my crew?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Fatch of Southsward

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on July 08, 2016, 09:45:50 PM
Okay, quick update. Captain Rocktree has informed me that he will be joining this RP as well. So, what I hope to do after him and Fatch get their characters up is if none of them make another ship or crew, then I (Or Sage if he wanted to) could make another one. Then, by next week, we can start!

I will have trouble participating for another week. Feel free to stay without me. I'll find a way in.

Gonff the Mousethief

@CaptainRocktree: Say we all meet at the Wharf. I guess you can talk with the rest of us before hand, then go off once we start the quest. If you need I can make a character to be a part of your crew, but you can go wherever with it and not be with us. Heck, you even could sabotage us!

@Fatch of Southsward: That's fine. Just join in when you want!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

CaptainRocktree

Alright, Here goes nothing!

Name: Roc Streambattle
Race: Otter
Role : Captain of a small ship
Ship: SCH Endeavor (A small Schooner ship)
Appearance :  A tall, well trained Otter, who is both cunning but at the same time a well-trained fighter. He wears a white truffled shirt with a brown leather vest over it. His bottom paws are outfitted with tall black polished boots, and he wears well-worn brown pants. He has a witty sense of humor but when the time is needed he puts on a dangerous glare and becomes a fearsome warrior.
Weapon: On his back, he carries two simple, well polished, leather-hilted Rapiers which he has decent skills at. His primary weapon, however, is his dangerous hand-to-hand combat skills.
History: He grew up on the North Shores to a medium sized Sea Otter Holt. His father was the Skipper of the holt and everyone expected him to grow up and take his dad's place as Skipper. However, he didn't want anything to do with being in charge. When he was old enough, he left his holt on a good note and set off with his best friend Folmar the Squirell, who was a deadeye with a bow, to explore the world. Together, they both found their love of the sea and ever since have been building up there privateering services, which only consist of the two of them and their ship, taking on jobs from Tribes, Holts, Clans and even once from Salamandastron. Currently, they have set off on a journey of their own trying to find a mysterious treasure.

Is that good?  ;D. Sorry if it's not perfect, it's my first time doing something like this! I'm going to be RPing as both Roc, And Folmar. So I'll get Folmar's story up tomorrow!
J.R.R Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

Sorry for DP, But here is my second RP Character.

@Gonff the Mousethief When will the RP start? I can wait for it!

Name: Folmar Deadeye
Race: Squirrel
Role : First Mate of a small ship
Ship: SCH Endeavor (A small Schooner ship)
Appearance :  He is a medium-sized squirrel with an average tail, He has a slight scar on his chin from a misfire while practicing his archery. He wears a simple white ruffled shirt and baggy brown pants. He is incredibly strong for his size. However, he hardly ever uses strength due to his deadeye bow skills.
Weapon: He has a quiver of arrows over his should, and carries a small light bow on his left. With a small sharp dagger on his right.
History: He born in a village right off the North Shores, When he was young his village was attacked by Vermin, who chased off or killed the inhabitants. The only reason he escaped was due to the fact of his quickness and agility. He wandered around the North Shores for days after the attack. before he finally ran into Roc's Holt. The Otters took him in and raised him as one of their own, however, He never could get used to the otter weapons and still uses his small bow his father taught him with. After him and Roc left the holt they have been offering their Privateering services all throughout the ocean. He can never distinguish whenever it's time to joke or time to be serious. Often making Jokes in the heat of battle, He and Roc make a good team.
J.R.R Tolkien

Groddil

Am I still allowed to join? :P I wasn't here when the thread started. :P

1st charrie

Name: Verenya Haresbane
Race: Fox
Role (Captain, First Mate, tag-along): Captain
Ship: The Plundered Pirate
Appearance: Verenya is tall, thin, and her coat is bright orange. She wears a thick, green overcoat encrusted with precious stones and trimmed with silver. Around her waist is a sharkskin belt, with the ears of numerous hares buckled onto it. Several knives, sickles, and other small blades are thrust into her belt.
Weapon: When engaged in close combat, Verenya has a shining, gold-encrusted morning star, along with a small buckler shield. Otherwise, she prefers to engage her foes from afar with her large longbow (once belonging to a Long Patrol Hare) and quiver of arrows flecked with green feathers.
History: Verenya was born in the Highlands, in a neighboring colony to Marshall's. When Marshall's colony was attacked, her colony joined the attackers to destroy their neighbors. Some time later, Verenya took a small band of vermin south, to find plenty. Ignoring Redwall Abbey, the vixen decided that she needed to find a ship and sail across the Western Sea, to find some sort of paradise to rule over. It was at Salamandastron that the fox and her lackeys came across a magnificent, three masted ship, a Barque. The ship had been captured by the Long Patrol when it ran aground, and that night, Verenya's band made their way to the ship and managed to push her out to sea. When a group of scouts came to investigate, the vixen slew them all, mostly from afar, earning her name. See took the weapons of one hare, a longbow and morning star taken from some vermin lord. After numerous seasons raiding the coasts, collecting supplies and crewmembers, the Plundered Pirate finally set out towards the deep ocean. Whilst attempting to cross it, the vixen found a map to treasure amongst the burning remains of an island mouse colony. Now, her sights are fixed on a different prize...

[close]

2nd charrie

Name: Filthface
Race: Pine Marten
Role (Captain, First Mate, tag-along): Stowaway
Ship: The Drowned Falcon (One of the pirate ships that assaulted Slaver's Bay.)
Appearance: Filthface is short and bulky, but is quicker than he looks. The marten's fur has a very course texture, and is mottled brown and black. A huge splatter of tar has dried solid on his head, due to the vermin dislike of bathing. Hence, the name. He wears a ragged tunic and a frayed rope cord as a belt.
Weapon: Has a rusted dagger, but it isn't a very good weapon.
History: Filthface was born into a vermin horde shortly before they disbanded and went their separate ways. The young one, with no living parents to raise him, ran off into the woods with other vermin babes, where he had been living until a few seasons ago. The marten has little social skills because of this, and stowed away on The Drowned Falcon to try and find food.
[close]

Gonff the Mousethief

Both of you are accepted! I will be getting together the RP tonight and either have it up later or tomorrow morning!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

W0NWILL

He is a mole from the highlands. I have no regrets.

Name: Mechi
Race: Mole
Role: (Captain, First Mate, tag-along): Stowaway
Ship: The Plundered Pirate
Appearance: Mechi is a very small(far more than he should be at his age) mole with thin, patchy dark fur. He's very starved-looking, and wears a kilt that's a little too big around the waist for him now, and a long-sleeved white shirt.
Weapon: Nothing
History: Mechi hails from the Highlands, from a small mole colony, and lived quite happily there. At least until his home was raided by vermin and he was captured for slavery. The highlands is rife with danger, everyone knows that, and it was surprising that it hadn't happened before. Anyway, he was marched all over until his paws were sore and they were in Mossflower. One night, as he was unable to sleep, he was possessed by the realization that dying would be better than living a slave, and he was possessed with the idea that he should just leave. If he died, so be it. And he did, he left. Being chased by several angry vermin and wishing he hadn't left and had just stayed alive back there as a slave. He's been running for a while, and still believes the vermin to be hot on his tail, so when he came to the port, he did the unthinkable to a land-loving mole and boarded the first ship he saw to get away from them. Of course, knowing the sort of characters Grod makes up, it's out of the frying pan and into the fire with him.

Groddil

Gonff the Mousethief

That accent will be a whole new language. Accepted though!

EDIT: Its up!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Eulaliaaa!

Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Fatch of Southsward

Name: Duncan Ross
Race: Mouse
Role: (Captain, First Mate, tag-along): Captain
Ship: The Stallion's Mane
Appearance: A well built mouse, with an air of authority - even among creatures far larger than him. His clothes are faded and ripped in places - results of a constant struggle with the wind and waves. He has auburn fur with a white underbelly. His eyes are grim and unforgiving.
Weapon: A sword latched to his waist.
History: Duncan lost his home, friends and family to corsairs. He stowed away on various ships trying to find a ship of his own to take revenge until he was caught. He spent years as an oarslave aboard various pirate ships - traded from one master to another due to his fierceness. For some strange reason, every ship he was aboard seemed to have ill fortune in store for the masters. Overseers were tossed overboard, captains beaten. The chains couldn't hold Duncan Ross, and in the end he led a mutiny that took an obtuse pirate captain by surprise. The ship was taken, but crippled in the process. The former slaves found themselves shipwrecked just down-shore from the largest port in the south. They journeyed there, built up a fortune from hard work, and managed to build themselves a ship. It features a wooden build with billowing white sails. Many former oar slaves make up the upper ranks of the crew. The Stallion's Mane under Duncan has one mission only - to stop every plot of the corsairs. Duncan captured a pirate ship recently, and was lucky enough to discover a treasure map. His friendly discussion with the enemy captain told him everything he needed to know. He was going to be first to the treasure, he was going to sink the pirates, and he was going to toss every last coin that he didn't give to his crew into the depths of the sea.

Name: Vance Reigh
Race: Mouse
Role: (Captain, First Mate, tag-along): First mate
Ship: The Stallion's Mane
Appearance: A brown furred mouse with a white under belly. He is taller than most mice, and always has a faint look of amusement in the right corner of his mouth.
Weapon: A long rapier, always at his side.
History: Vance has been with Duncan for a long time. He alone seems capable of stopping Duncan from being to cruel with the vermin they capture together. He was there when the pirates destroyed Duncan's home, and lost his own family there as well. He was separated from Duncan for a long time, but fate brought him to a pub, where the two were reunited and Vance enlisted on the Stallion's Mane. Vance keeps a cooler head than Duncan, but there is little mercy for thieving pirate scum on his mind. In his reasoning, they are only getting what's coming to them. He prevents torture and murder in cold blood alone. He is quite happy to sink the pirate ships, and equally pleased to maroon the motley crews on desolate beaches.