News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Gonff's and Rosie's Wedding

Started by Delthion, July 06, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Actually, I already have been... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Hickory

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 06, 2016, 03:07:20 PM
Sham on you Del, tormenting a newbie before they have even gotten a chance to get their forum legs. Really, you should be committed to an asylum.
faiyloe has returned to the cellars.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Delthion

Let all supposed Cellar-dwellers tremble in fear at the return to the Elder Days. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Oh, so I am en elder now. I like the sound of that. And if any of you ragamuffins dare torment Rosie you'll have me to deal with. So keep your heads on strait and don't go shipping newbies over a trifle. Gonff can be a gentlemen if he likes. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

"Watch out. . . Or I'll set Faiy on you." ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 06, 2016, 03:07:20 PM
Sham on you Del, tormenting a newbie before they have even gotten a chance to get their forum legs. Really, you should be committed to an asylum.

And that's where I come in!

*Loud cheesy advertisement music starts playing*

If you know a lunatic,
And want to throw him in a cell.
Call me!
And I'll do it for free!

Taxes still apply
*Loud cheesy advertisement music stops playing*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

Scarzs, I am not your pet.

And Ash dear, steeling peoples institutions is not becoming of a man of your station. However I am a reasonable woman, and may be willing to come to some sort of mutual agreement.

Lady Ashenwyte

*Shoots Faiy in the head with plasma pistol*

This is the most reasonable agreement that will ever be!  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Faiyloe

*Plasma phases through holographic image of Faiyloe.* (Isn't virtual reality great) I see, so that is how you will have it, I had been willing to let you keep the asylum, but now... you know you have just committed an act of war? This will not be forgotten.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on July 06, 2016, 03:33:53 PM
Let all supposed Cellar-dwellers tremble in fear at the return to the Elder Days. ;D
There is always a sort of actual craziness that comes about when Faiy returns. That surely will make you tremble  ;D

Quote from: Faiyloe on July 06, 2016, 03:45:50 PM
Oh, so I am en elder now. I like the sound of that. And if any of you ragamuffins dare torment Rosie you'll have me to deal with. So keep your heads on strait and don't go shipping newbies over a trifle. Gonff can be a gentlemen if he likes. 
*Tightens Bow Tie and straightens top hat*
Don't mind if I shall!
*Continues being a gentlemen*
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Lord Daskar

A Gentleman! In the Cellars! He must be removed.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Delthion

Rosie has informed me (not) that she wants this wedding thing to happen after all. ;D

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion