News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Thank this post if...

Started by Søren, July 22, 2016, 03:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Thank this post if you're thankful for someone thanking your post in the thankful thanking thread of thankfulness.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BJaqFan

Thank this post is you are celebrating Star Wars Day...May the Fourth Be With You!

MarianaRedWixi

Thank this post if you've ever become angry about how a movie sequel is terrible in comparison to the original.
~What am I doing?~

Groddil

Thank this [rat] if the [ferret] censor annoys [toad].

Ashleg

Thank this post if you know how to thank posts.

Russa Nodrey

Thank this post if you're an introvert.
Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

Thank this post if you're an ambivert

Groddil

Thank this post if you're an extrovert. (This is going to garner SO many thanks. ::))

Delthion

Thank this post if you have thanked at least four posts in this thankful thread of thankful thankfulness.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Thank this post if you're thankful.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Ashleg

THANK THIS POST IF MY TALKING IN ALL CAPS IRRITATES YOU.

Triss8

Thank this post if you love climbing trees.

Ashleg

Thank this post if trees love climbing you.

Banya

Thank this post if someone has ever seen you reading a Redwall book and gotten excited because they're a closet Redwall fan since childhood.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zank ziz pozt if ye 'ave nae zanked ziz pozt.

Quote from: BJaqFan on May 04, 2017, 06:54:15 PM
Thank this post is you are celebrating Star Wars Day...May the Fourth Be With You!

Ach, Ah mizzed it! Dumb rubbizh zey 'ave na' a'dayz 'az me nae follovin' any current Ztar Varz nevz...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.