Gulo's Family and Wolverine orientation

Started by Ashleg, August 30, 2016, 10:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanddunes

Wolverines in real life are pretty fantastic they have great endurance and are pretty good dads. I seen a documentary where they said seen one walking with his son and grandkids

Ashleg

The Skarzs

On that same token, mice eat their own young sometimes and otters and badgers eat mice and hedgehogs and other rodents.

So. . . Yeah. XD XP
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

So that's what was going on between Nimballo and his dad.

Somebeast wanted a Nimballo-kabob.

The Skarzs

Nimballabob.

The idea of canniballism in the Redwall universe is a bit vague, to me. What constitutes as cannibalism? They- Redwallers- have seen birds eaten, and while saying it's horrid, don't call it cannibalism, despite birds having a level of intelligence throughout the series.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

I suppose so. There doesn't seem to be a definitive rule.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Any time a mammal has been eaten, it is called cannibalism.

Birds can eat mammals and vice-versa, Woodlanders let birds eat vermin but say it's bad when vermin eat birds.

Everybeast eats fish and fish don't seem to speak or be able to communicate in the way the rest of the world is.

I think there was one instance of "cannibalistic toads"--if that was right, then I think the rule is if it walks on two legs and can talk (or is of a species where that is normal) then it is cannibalism.
Although birds can talk, they do not walk on two legs (Yes, I know birds have only two legs. You know what I mean. Upright.)

It's like Goofy eating Mickey Mouse. Wouldn't be cannibalism in our world (assuming they are a normal dog and mouse, and yes, dogs eat mice) but in theirs it certainly is.

clunylooney

Quote from: Ashleg on March 05, 2017, 03:40:12 AM
Okay, misspelling on my part.
But how do you know it's the wearet Al meant and not the fox?
I looked it up on the redwall wiki. Kharanjul is the awesome wearet and Karangool is the awesome fox.

Also, Askor never said he wanted to be king very badly and that's why he stole the walking stone like some people are saying. :P He even said in the book that Gulo was going to kill him too and become a wrathful horrible beast too everyone so that's why he stole the walking stone. I kind of see Dramz, Gulo and Askor being a little like Verdauga, Tsarmina and Gingivere olny with Askor being more of a jerk than Gingivere.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me