News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: The James Edition

Started by James Gryphon, September 05, 2016, 03:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who to go?

Gonff the Mousethief
0 (0%)
Groddil
0 (0%)
Eulaliaaa
6 (100%)
Skyblade
0 (0%)
Rosie Willowwater
0 (0%)
Sagetip
0 (0%)
Peony
0 (0%)
Chipster of Noonvale
0 (0%)
Nobody
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Søren

Quote from: Skyblade on September 06, 1974, 02:30:40 PMWhy are you all voting for Eul? I know she's suspicious and all, but please state your reasons instead of just voting.
Because she's suspicious and all ;)

I'm retired from the forum

Chipster of Noonvale

Awww, c'mon James, hiding in the bathroom like that wasn't fair ;D

This was a really confusing storyline this time, no obvious clues.  The only thing we know is that Skyblade and Rosie didn't kill Galli.

I don't trust Groddil, and I don't think anyone else will.  That post is really weird, I really don't know what he tried to achieve.

Eul was almost voted out last round, but instead several of us (including me) changed our votes to inactive Ashenwyte, who was not the last blue mafia.  I'm voting for Eul again this round, because she is still suspicious and nobody provided any convincing arguments against anyone else.

EDIT: We reached a majority very fast...

Cornflower MM

*Really has no opinion, having lost interest in this especially since the theories were forgotten and so is going along with Eul because of peer pressure and the fact that she wants out*

James Gryphon

James stepped up to the microphone. "Chip's right; that was a fast majority." He flashed a grim half-smile. "As it turns out, too fast. Before her untimely demise at the hands of an angry mob, Eulalia moonlighted as a Town Anti-Blue Doctor."

"You didn't ask for advice, but I'll give it to you anyway. Now that Eul's gone, there's 7 players left, 4 of which are Mafia. In other words, you Townies have lost your numerical advantage. You need both the last Blue Mafia to work in your favor, and to get your votes right from now on. You might not win it this next round, but you can certainly lose it. I just hope for your sakes your jailkeeper comes up big."

Who to go?
October 20, 2016, 02:10:46 PM   Sagetip   5   Eulaliaaa
October 20, 2016, 07:36:05 PM   Skyblade   5   Eulaliaaa
October 21, 2016, 07:20:01 AM   Rosie Willowwater   5   Eulaliaaa
October 21, 2016, 07:41:54 AM   Gonff the Mousethief   5   Eulaliaaa
October 21, 2016, 12:16:46 PM   Chipster of Noonvale   5   Eulaliaaa
October 21, 2016, 12:25:45 PM   Peony   5   Eulaliaaa  She wants out. Also, peer pressure.

The fourth and potentially last "night" phase has begun. The Red Mafia team should discuss who they want to try to kill amongst themselves, and PM me their decision. The surviving Blue Mafia player should also send me their kill choice. Finally, the Town Jailkeeper should PM me, to tell me who they want to use their power on.
« Subject to editing »

Eulaliaaa!

Quote"Haha, suckers! I told you so!"

;D
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Cornflower MM

Well, aren't we stupid? *Starts sarcastic clapping*

James Gryphon

Now that the vote had been done, taking another Townie out of the game, Groddil suggested that the players adjourn for brunch. This sounded good to the other members; Peony, however, mentioned that she had forgotten something in the girls' room and wanted to get it first. Rosie offered to accompany her there; Sky said that she would like to go up too. So, the three set off together.

When they were about half-way up, they heard the sound of someone running behind them, and a voice call Sky's name. Sky turned to see Sage coming in their direction. "You forgot your phone," he said. "And somebody's calling for you. I think it's your parents. I told them you'd be on in just a moment. " Sky motioned for the others to go on, giving Rosie the room key she had borrowed from Rainshadow, and took the call.

Peony and Rosie made it to the door in good time. "Let me get something," Rosie said, "It's right here in one of my pockets." Peony sighed audibly and waited somewhat impatiently for several moments as Rosie searched through everything. Finally, having had enough, Peony turned to Rosie, asking her, "How could you lose the card this quickly? Sky just gave it to you."

Rosie's puzzled expression was replaced with recognition as she took an object out of her left coat pocket. "Here we go, got it. No, I had the card the whole time. I needed this..." Rosie's hand moved, revealing a blue water pistol, which she quickly brought to bear on Peony. Smirking devilishly, she squeezed the trigger several times, creating a distinct blue stain all across the younger girl's shirt.

At first, Peony was surprised, but her shock quickly heated up into anger. Glaring at Rosie, she growled out, "I was planning on wearing this shirt the whole day and now you ruined it. Will this even wash out?! I am so gonna kill you..."

"Oh, I wouldn't be too hasty about that," said a soft male voice. "Not when turnabout is right around the corner."

The last Town victim and the final Blue Mafia looked up to see Chipster standing a short distance away, aiming a gleaming red pistol squarely in Rosie's direction.

"It's high noon in Georgia," Chip said, with a gentle smile. "Draw!"

Peony, a vanilla Townie, is dead.
Rosie Willowwater, a Blue Mafia goon, is dead.

The three Red Mafia, Skyblade, Chipster of Noonvale, and Groddil, are victorious!

Sorry for the prolonged delay, but I hope the ending was worth it. This was an interesting game to run. I intend to get y'all a full report of the clues and the night actions shortly.
« Subject to editing »

Hickory

YAY!

Groddil hosts the next game, then ME
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

ITS HIIIIIIIIIIIIGH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
im gay!!!!!!

Hickory

Somewhere in the world, its high noon.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Gonff the Mousethief

*Sighs* #LastTownieStrong

But I enjoyed this one James. Even though I still am a bit confused on some of the clues, It was overall a fun time.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Aimless Gallivanter

Well done on the game James!! I had fun :) Now can you tell me what Rosie was up to the round that I asked to stalk her and died please? tho I have a feeling it was her killing me....
im gay!!!!!!

Skyblade

Why are you all so happy even though you lost? ;D ;D ;D

THIS MAKES MY DAY. IT WAS SO HARD, BUT WORTH IT.

Thank you @James Gryphon for running this game. It was interesting and enjoyable :) I'm really looking forward to the clues and night actions.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!