News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Ship Game

Started by Delthion, September 16, 2016, 12:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Alright, so this is a brilliant game that I just thought of. ;D

So what you do is take the last letter of the ship above you and make another ship out of it. ;D

Petsune.

(Changed the ship name because there isn't a member name that starts with Y. ;D)
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Also, you can take a ship and change it so that the letters works. ;D

Norshade. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Delthion

You need to post a ship!

Norham+Nightshade.

Cornflower MM

I DID! EULTHION! That's my ship for this post as well.

Delthion

Rusvul

Malachai's Nightmare.

(What, you did say ship name.)

Kitsune

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Kitsune

James Gryphon

Deljukkathe one true ship
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Kitsune

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.