News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ship Game

Started by Delthion, September 16, 2016, 12:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

(More Y's? Someone needs to register with a Y account. ;D)

Yulff. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Dotti Dillworthy

Rosie Willowwater

Cornflower MM

Norsie.

ME AND DEL ARE NOT A THING. NEITHER ARE ME AND KIT.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Eulaliaaa!

Northion

I foolishly thought that such evils waiting to be birthed in this thread would never see the sweet light of day. Never was I more wrong.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Søren

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Cornflower MM

Delthion

Cornflower MM

((Kitblade, Del, Kitblade.)

Anyway. Eulsward.