The Great Forum Dating Game

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, October 09, 2016, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aimless Gallivanter

This is gonna be just like that old dating game where one person (the contestant) asks three anonymous strangers behind the curtain (so they cant see their face) questions and at the end the contestant picks one of them to go on a "date" with!! Itll be fun dont worry.

How its gonna work:
the first person to volunteer ON THIS TOPIC will be the main contestant. The first three people to PM ME will be the anonymous strangers.
Thw anonymous strangers will introduce themselves with the number I assign them, using the the anonymous option.( its under Attachments and other options under the reply box)
The contestant will be able to ask the anonymous strangers a certain number of questions, until the end of the game, where they pick one and the anonymous strangers reveal themselves. Itll be great dont worry.

Ill help the game along as the MC.
Ill figure out a fun way for audience involvement.
I really only have a vague idea of how the original game show works, we'll figure it out as we go along.
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Aimless Gallivanter

WONDERFUL
We have our main contestant!! Now we wait for some anonymous strangers to come forward ;)
im gay!!!!!!

Anonymous

Hello! I am Stranger #1, very pleased to make your acquaintance!

Rosie Willowwater

Why hello there young sir/miss. Pleased to make your acquaintance as well!

Anonymous

*Gets brutally murdered by someone else, who becomes Stranger #2*

Rosie Willowwater

Anonymous

Hi there Rosie, you can call me "Stranger 3" :)

Aimless Gallivanter

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO THE FIRST EVER FORUM DATING GAME SHOW

Our first contestant is the lovely bachelorette Rosie Willowater! She likes cute fuzzy animals and she's only been married twice(?)!!!

And behind the curtain, anxiously waiting, are our three Mysterious Strangers!
Stranger #1 enjoys long walks on the beach.
Stranger #2 likes dogs, probably.
And Stranger #3 took forever to introduce himself!!
Thats all youre gonna get from me!

Alright @Rosie Willowwater, what would you like to ask these fine gentlemen first?
We'll start off with some questions to ask all the three of them!
im gay!!!!!!

Rosie Willowwater

Anonymous

Stranger #2
I'm typically cautious and analyze a situation, but I still love adventure and mystery. 8)

Anonymous

Stranger Three here.

I'm a great golden god. I'm perfect, I'm just pure awesomesauce, I'm the best at all things I attempt, and I'm very humble.

Anonymous

As Stranger #1, I would describe myself as a person who is rather athletic, I've excelled at most everything that I try and enjoy without practicing, which is good in that it comes naturally, but bad in that I haven't had to work that hard to be good at anything. I strive for wisdom, yet find it ever lurking behind the next corner, constantly darting away, never to be completely grasped. That being said, I do love a good joke, wordplay being one of the higher forms of humor. Now I do believe that I have said enough at this point in time!

Dannflor

Lol "the guests are planning something" I am seriously laughing my face off!!!!

lol.didn't read the rules completely!! Lol srry I feel like a dope ;P
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Rosie Willowwater

Don't quote me on this Dannflor but I'm pretty sure only the contestant can ask questions.  :)