News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Great Forum Dating Game

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, October 09, 2016, 02:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A pleasant time of day to you, Miss Rose. My apologies for my tardiness, Miss Galliver has permitted me to replace the first stranger. Allow me to introduce myself. You may call me Stranger o4. I enjoy long walks on the beach, knitting, and unicorns. In fact, one night, I was walking on the beach when I encountered a unicorn, which I proceeded to stab in the throat with a crochet needle. Slaying that noble beast in single combat, one thought to be extinct. I consider this my greatest accomplishment.

~ Stranger o4

rrrrr

@Aimless Gallivanter

This is pretty cool. is anyone still interested??
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

@Aimless Gallivanter Any way we could get this going again? Looks fun.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Aimless Gallivanter

If people are interested, yeah we probably can.
im gay!!!!!!

rrrrr

rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Rosie Willowwater

Rosie Willowwater

*Bump* Anyone still interested?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

If someone wants to take this over, I wouldnt mind at all. i know i went a little inactive there
im gay!!!!!!

Ashleg

Banya

I'll try my hand at being the host. I've seen some dating auctions and need to be more active. Any anonymous suitors?

Banya

Aw sorry Prez, no one's lining up to date you :-\ :-\ :-\

Anonymous