News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

...but I Escaped Because.......

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 21, 2016, 03:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A zimple game. Ze firzt member poztz zummat 'appenin' tae ze next member tae pozt, und zen zat zecond member poztz 'ov zey zurvived zaid occurrence ztartin' viz "...but I Escaped Beacuse" und poztz zummat tae 'appen tae ze next member, und zen etc.

Fer Example-
Member 1: The next poster is set on fire.

Member 2: ...But I Escaped because I always carry a Fire-extinguisher.
The next poster is dropped in a volcano.

Zae, Let uz zee...Ze next pozter iz aboot tae be clonged by ze Joseph Bell vhich iz favin' dovn on zem.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Groddil

...But I escaped because this event takes place after the original Redwall, so the Joseph Bell no longer exists. Whoops.

The next poster is swarmed by giant, disease-carrying mozzies.

Ashleg

...But I escaped because I am too OP and a Gary-Stu, and they couldn't lay a finger on me. *wink wonk*

The next poster is thrown down a volcano! >:D

Groddil

...But I escaped because the volcano was an extinct one, and rather than lava, the crater only contained a small lake of non-harmful water.

The next poster is shot thirty-two times in the skull by a .50cal revolver.

Ashleg

...But I SURVIVED because I have two skulls and the one that was shot wasn't needed anyway.

The next poster is turned into a roast chicken and descended upon by a gang of unruly chihuahuas.

Lady Ashenwyte

But I escaped because I ate the chihuahuas.

The next poster is forced to eat surstromming.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Groddil

...But I escaped because my chicken-flesh produced a toxin that allowed me to transfer my consciousness into anything that ate it. I possessed a chihuahua and ran off, spending the rest of my days being pampered by a sweet old lady.

EDIT: Ninja'd

...But I cut my tongue out before I ate the surstromming. Once the disgusting stuff was no longer in my system, as I expulled it by eating large quantities of chili, I simply reattached my tongue. Good as new.

The next poster is superglued to an atomic bomb, which is detonated in the middle of the pacific ocean.

Lady Amber

...But I escaped because my skin is able to secrete a liquid which removes super-glue; and since I am capable of flying, I fly away before the bomb explodes.

The next poster is trapped in a cage and lowered into boiling water, filled with boiling-water-resistant squid which will eat your flesh.

Groddil

...But I escaped because the squid couldn't get through the bars of the cage. :p I just grabbed the top of the cage, squeezed through the gap in the bars, and climbed the rope to safety with no more injuries than a stubbed toe and one little burn on my ankle.

The next poster is inflated with helium like a balloon, all their orifices are plugged, and they are catapulted into the stratosphere.

Eulaliaaa!

But I escaped because I bounced off a balloon and landed on a needle, which popped me and let me deflate before I flew away again.

The next person is in the middle of the ocean with a hundred sharks trying to eat them.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Ashleg

But I escaped because I swam to the bottom and evolved into a rock and sharks don't eat rocks so it allowed for many years to pass until a fisherman accidentally caught me in his net and threw me onto the shore and I turned back into a pine marten.

The next poster is locked in a blender.

LT Sandpaw

...But I escaped because the blender was fortunately switched off. After several failed attempted at breaking through the glass I managed to meddle the blades and internal electronics to create a makeshift electronic battering ram and bust my way out.

The next person to post has just jumped out of a plane but forgot to take a parachute...

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Wylder Treejumper

But I escaped because LITTLE KNOWN FACT I am actually a flying squirrel.

Nah, I was just wearing a wingsuit ;D

The next poster was inadvertently turned into a real poster, featuring an illustration of them (possibly by- horror of horrors- Gary Chalk) and hung on the wall of Skarzs' bedroom.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Groddil

...But I escaped because the poster was so awful Skarzs threw it out the window in disgust.

The next poster is eaten by a 6 year old child pretending to be a velociraptor.

rachel25

But I escaped because I am a velociraptor and I ate the child from the inside out.

The next poster gets sucked into a black hole and finds themselves surrounded by space snakes.