News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

...but I Escaped Because.......

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 21, 2016, 03:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

...But I survived and escaped thanks to my quick wits, and a lucky combination of oxygen, deoxyribonucleic acid strands, and space snake blood which when infused creates a small time space portal through which I could escape the black hole.

The next person to post is strapped down in iron chains with their head stuck in place unable to escape while being forced to watch all the Twilight movies while Justin Bieber music is played full blast into their ears for ten hours straight.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

rachel25

But I escaped because I blew up into tiny, finger sized hobbits and ran away screaming.

The next poster has been buried ten ft underground after being beaten over the head by a shovel until they saw unicorns. 

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...but ah ezcaped becauze zecretly ze Unicornz vere actually Flitchaye in dizguize vhom unburied und rezcued me.

Ze next pozter iz ambuzhed by rabid meat-eatin'-Beetlez und devoured zlovly.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rachel25

But I escaped because that was a glass copy of myself. I'm really sipping pepsi in a tree.

The next poster has had both their ears cut off and thrown of a cliff and they jumped off after them.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...but Ah ezcaped becauze ah caught me earz, returned zem tae me 'ead, und landed on a conveniently placed floatin' tovel-covered pillov.

Ze next pozter iz zrovn intae a pit o' zree-tailed zcorpionz.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Groddil

But I escaped because, with three tails, the scorpions were back heavy and fell harmlessly onto their stingers. I walked out.

Next person is hung, drawn, and quartered.

Leatho Shellhound

But I escaped because, I'm a Shellound....(and I had good friends)

The next poster is thrown into the lake with the Slothunog
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Groddil

But I escaped because I just climbed out of the lake. And because Slothunog is dead.

The next person is turned into a "Shellound", causing them to cease to exist as there is no such thing as a "Shellound." ;)

Ashleg

But I escape because if I was turned into one, it exists because I do.

The next person is mauled by cats.

Groddil

...But I escaped because, as a dog person, a pack of nearby canines rushes to my aid, slays the foul cats, and frees me from the torment.

The next person is trapped in the Forum CYOA.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...but Ah ezcaped becauze ah vaz poztin' in zat anyvay (Ze Vorld Var I vone, anyvay) und alzae 'ad a button on ze zcreen zat zayz 'ome vhich returnz me tae ze 'ome page.

Ze next pozter iz dragged kickin' und zcreamin' intae a loch o' Quickzand.

Groddil

But I escaped because I used the person who dragged me into the loch as a step to step out.

The next poster is turned into HiAG and chainsawed by Groddil for getting the Forum CYOA confused with the World War One CYOA.

The Skarzs

But I escaped because I gave you the real HIAG.

The next person to post was sucked into the vaccuum of space.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

...but I escaped because I flicked the off switch.

The next person to post will be trapped inside Donald Trump's hair.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Groddil

... But I escaped because he has no hair.

The next person to post is trapped inside this thread forever. Until the end of time. If they leave they die.