News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Mafia: All Aussie Adventures

Started by Groddil, October 28, 2016, 12:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

^You know, that is really suspicious, Chip. Good spotting.

Other than that, I'm still clueless. *Munches popcorn*

Aimless Gallivanter

who hasnt been posting that is part of the game? maybe we shpuld pull a Skyblade and base our vote on peoples behaviors rather than their clues : P
im gay!!!!!!

Fatch of Southsward

Well, if you insist on voting based on behavior...

Aimless Gallivanter, you ma'am are doing a lot of finger pointing, posting and scrambling.  :)

This is odd, because I don't remember you playing like this previously when you weren't in a mafia role. What changed?

EDIT:

More importantly, I know who one of the clues refers to for sure, and it's not the mafia one. This means there are two clues that could possibly lead to the mafia left, since there were three total in the story.

The doppelgangers left the bodies in the crocodile pit, and Galli mentions being crocs being "interesting." Which is interesting, and possibly the second clue.

Also very importantly - I checked Who's Online and noticed that Sagetip and Brocktress were exchanging PMs. Previously when this happened, Soren and Delthion, both blue mafia, were caught and voted out. It's very possible they are both mafia.
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on November 01, 2016, 06:47:30 PM
Also very importantly - I checked Who's Online and noticed that Sagetip and Brocktress were exchanging PMs. Previously when this happened, Soren and Delthion, both blue mafia, were caught and voted out. It's very possible they are both mafia.
I don't really think so.  When Søren and Delthion exchanged the messages, a night phase was going on.  Right now we're in the day phase, so the mafia have no special reason to talk to each other.

Aimless Gallivanter

except maybe to decide who to try and convice us to vote out?

@Fatch of Southsward im just trying to participate:P i know that sometimes people who arent as talkative are often accused of being mafia. thats whats changed. so  so not posting gets you voted out, and posting too much gets you voted out? im not trying to point fingers, im just trying to play the game.
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Yeah, Fatch. Don't get too hasty now. ;)

Banya

Quote from: Fatch of Southsward on November 01, 2016, 12:41:26 PM
The mafia mentioned:

"It's a nice night"
"If only we were alone"

This makes me think the three person cabin contains the mafia. The possible explanation being that the mafia were up talking while the other member of their cabin was asleep in the same room.
My first thought was that it might be a cabin pairing, but then why would they meet outside? The text specifically says they met outside the shacks. If it were a cabin grouping, they'd just stay in the cabin. So we have doppelgangers in two or more of the five shanties.

Cornflower MM

Hey Groddil, how many Mafia are there?

Banya

My Q:
Are we waiting for everyone to vote? Or is this like a game of Mafia one would play IRL, where a nomination needs only to be seconded for the accused to be put on the block and have to state their defense, and then a majority rule vote determines whether they're lynched or not? Just asking because I don't know how you do it here.

Aimless Gallivanter

we've been waiting for a majority vote.
im assuming that's what groddil was planning on doing
im gay!!!!!!

Cornflower MM

Groddil

Quote from: Peony on November 02, 2016, 02:16:37 PM

Four.Just kidding.

Also, Banya, it functions like on the forum. You need a majority.

Hickory

Quote from: Groddil on November 02, 2016, 08:16:45 PM
Quote from: Peony on November 02, 2016, 02:16:37 PM

Four.Just kidding.

Also, Banya, it functions like on the forum. You need a majority.
Just kidding...? How many are there?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Groddil

There's two. Except there's not. There's actually three.

Chipster of Noonvale

I guess three is a nice compromise between the overly-large four and the usual (and too easy) two.
I still suspect Fatch.  But I'm going to wait a little bit longer to vote for him.