News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ship ship shippity ship

Started by Maudie, January 06, 2017, 05:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you support Russthion?

YES!!!
2 (13.3%)
no
4 (26.7%)
just a smidge
9 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Rosie Willowwater

Faiyloe

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 14, 2017, 01:18:06 PM
Rosie's just like yeah, y'know, my sisters when really she is related to actual forum legends. Whew, that is something right there. How on earth did we not guess that sooner?

Did you just call me a forum Legend? XD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm a forum Ledgend.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Awesome.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 14, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
I wish. When Faiy goes crazy it's hilarious.

You should see when me and my RL writer friends get going, It gets wild, there is real legitimate cackling going on.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

You are cackling no matter what you're doing.  ;D

The Skarzs

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 15, 2017, 01:13:05 PM
Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 14, 2017, 01:18:06 PM
Rosie's just like yeah, y'know, my sisters when really she is related to actual forum legends. Whew, that is something right there. How on earth did we not guess that sooner?

Did you just call me a forum Legend? XD ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm a forum Ledgend.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Awesome.

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 14, 2017, 10:35:07 PM
I wish. When Faiy goes crazy it's hilarious.

You should see when me and my RL writer friends get going, It gets wild, there is real legitimate cackling going on.
That'd be something to see.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 15, 2017, 01:32:01 PM
You are cackling no matter what you're doing.  ;D

You have not heard my writer cackle XD
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

It's a sign of genius coming to fruition.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

James Gryphon

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 14, 2017, 03:34:45 PM
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 14, 2017, 11:54:52 AM
You did? Cool! How did you know?
James can probably see IP addresses, so I'd hazard a guess that's how he knew.
Basically true, although a little more detailed than that; when I saw the match I sent a message by to Faiyloe to ask what that was about, and she told me then. (I figured she would have mentioned it to y'all, but I guess not.)
« Subject to editing »

The Skarzs

Quote from: James Gryphon on September 14, 2017, 06:58:28 AM
Y'all made it sound like this was big news, but I knew about it way back when. Anticlimatic. :<
It's probably such a huge thing because of how long it was kept secret, since three of them have been members for years.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Ah, "no" option, how I missed you, so great to see you again...

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.